Kryptview a780 fta channel on radio

ack

My Fta channels and some others a have moved to radio side does anyone know how to move them back I've tried editing but can't seem to get it to move thanks

After first rescan I Needed to change qam to 256 or it doesn't find anything once I've done that and rescanned that's when they go to radio side thanks

As like the other thread try powering off at rear and restarting thinking a power scan kicks in and sorts bouquets again.

Reactions: ack
When people did a factory reset box did not find new tp and no channels found.
Ye when I do one now it's still the same it doesn't find anything until you go back to installation and change the qam to 256 then rescan and it finds new tps and channels but it has started putting some channels on the radio side you can hear them but not see tryed to edit them back to tv but still can't figure out .

Ye when I do one now it's still the same it doesn't find anything until you go back to installation and change the qam to 256 then rescan and it finds new tps and channels but it has started putting some channels on the radio side you can hear them but not see tryed to edit them back to tv but still can't figure out .

So can you view the TV channels, except the ones that have ended up in radio section?
which TV channels are in radio section?

Maybe box might need a factory reset so channels might work correctly,reading the kv guide.
credit to eileen for below fix

1. factory default MENU-INSTALLATION-0000-FACTORY DEFAULT SETTING-OK
2. delete all channels MENU-USER PREFERENCE-0000-DELETE ALL CHANNELS-OK
3. delete all sat/tps MENU-USER PREFERENCE-0000-SAT./T.P.EDIT-OK-NTL (your provider)- (scroll right, then left to delete)
4. factory default
5, edit sat/tps, go to who your provider is, change qam to 256 MENU-USER PREFERENCE-0000-SAT./T.P.EDIT-OK-NTL (your provider)-scroll right-OK-schroll to Qam and set to 256 on each
6. go to installation, select your provider MENU-INSTALLATION-0000-AUTOMATIC SEARCH-NTL (your provider)-ensure network scan selected)
7 start search, by pressing green button
8. when your area appears, scroll up and select it,press OK
9. after its finished, exit, turn off via remote,
10. hopefully happy days,

Cactikid -this is what I'm doing after factory reset .
Pabloescaban- channels gone over are
Ch 4
Itv
Ch5
E4
Sky1
Itv3
E4+1
A lot of hd
+1
Food
About 20channels just wanted some of the fta back

Your not catching me out with that one 780 does not have hd lol+ changes to fta as some channels need a cam to open.
What area or is it just manchester 1 your on?

Is powerscan working when box is powered off at rear then on and channel lists updated.?

No hd but the channels are there some still on tv side and some gone over to radio I know we can't watch them but there there i don't leave on stand by at night will try tonight and I'm still using Manchester 1 I've also tryed 2 and 3 if I remember last month some moved over and more this month I know we not had ch5 for a while itv just gone . I do have a line for movies etc .

If that was an issue i would think all users might have the same issue tv channels in the radio section.
Plenty of posts in cable section with moved channels not working.

On another thread Davidjames said he edited channels .can understand some channels going what are not used but bbc2 itv ch4 and 5 ?

Ye prob i have been looking but I'm thick and if I can't just plug in and play I'm lost I need something simple I get the line bit now .

Ye prob i have been looking but I'm thick and if I can't just plug in and play I'm lost I need something simple I get the line bit now .

You've been farting about changing individual frequencies manually for a few days, the new boxes can do this with a few button clicks.
They're all HD, the same single box can run cable, satellite and iptv all at the same time.
You can copy/paste a line into the box in seconds instead of using remote
even without a line, you still have an iptv player with thousands of films and tv series on demand

Back