Kryptview A780 Problem.

My glitching is back and getting unbearable. I think im gonna have to sell my kryptview if i cant fix it.

My setup.

Coax from outside box > 2 Way Splitter > Coax from splitter to kryptview > coax from splitter to Superhub > ethernet from superhub to kryptview.

I went into the settings on my vergin tivo box to get my netID.

Im on the latest firmware and I have 30mb fibre optic broadband. My signal strength is around 77.

Things ive tried:

Superhub wifi off
Different coax cables
Different ethernet cable
Different Scart Cable
An attenuator
Factory reset
Rebooting superhub and kryptview

Cheers

Firmware is 11/11/12
Signal - 77
Quality - 86

The attenuator i bought doesnt have any dials.

It looks like this one

201-406 - 6dB Inline Attenuator DC-Block

s and q look ok ,by any chance do you have a netgear router add that to super hub with a lan cable and then a lan cable to kv.

Tried hooking the netgear router up to the superhub and still no joy.

I have noticed that since adding the attenuator, my signal has gone from 77 to 82 but I`m still getting regular glitching and Scrambled message.

The only channels glitch free are BBC1, BBC2, ITV, CH4 and CH5.

try removing the attenuator,do you have any m8s that box could be tried at if needed even without a super hub.

Cactikid..Running a BT brdbnd (As we all know..you wait BT.. lol) and having no problems.. no tv faults in area and just the odd scram no vid which has reduced since BT Infinity.. (your still gonna get it BT although you have improved my viewing but thats still no let off..!!) sorry big ade i know you did not want to hear that..!! But vermin has new owners now... and like most new owners they want change..(but not from my pocket..lol).so they may be having a little reshuffle etc but give it a day or two and if still bad post back and we can have a roll call (old hill street blues caption..!!) and see who else is having jib.. !!

been reading around and others are reporting glitching also.

still glitching oxford, not as bad as it has been, but noticeable, no probs on the freeview stations, all firmware up to date, will leave it for now to see how it goes over next few days

Back