Kryptview ? Has anybody got them for sale??!!

SG8

Anyone know if any of the suppliers have stock before June ??

Have a few 'friends' that are stuck for them!!

early birds get the worms,no worms left,suppliers did not think how good a box it is and still working lol

Got my hands on one (paid a bit more than I should have!) and now the pillock that wanted it says he might hold off!!

Remind me not to bother in future!!

Thanks for the assistance folks!!

That's because it looks like the adult channels have stopped working on them. Might or might not be N3 rollout, will know for sure soon enough.

Get on AD quick and put it up for sale before you get stuck with it, is my advice ;)

SG8 - i know the feeling! Well id keep hold of it if the twit dont want it you can always sell it to someone else later once things calmed down - its one of the best boxes out their so im told - im happy with mine!

That's because it looks like the adult channels have stopped working on them. Might or might not be N3 rollout, will know for sure soon enough.

Get on AD quick and put it up for sale before you get stuck with it, is my advice ;)

AD is full of copy and pasting from real sites :P

the adult channel problem is provider based problem and not a decrpytion problem, i can vouch for that ;)

looks like there also stopping to broadcast the rolling adverts during the day on the adult channels ;) PIDS are empty!

I'd forgotten about that post, thanks satman.

It seems that the adult channels are no longer on air before 8 pm, they used to have ads on, so that's where the confusion arose.

So maybe hang on to your kryptview a bit longer! ;)

Can you sent me details on where to get a kryptview in Dublin? And the price? also when I can get a one?
Thanks,

if i had to chose i think i would either go with the krypt or igate to be honest seems to be solid support for both these boxes where as it doesnt look like anyone with a starview,the box or box super is going to get a fix on n2 in Ireland

A790t for anyone in northern Ireland/or UK if you think it will work in your area.!!.. No return... 50 notes or equivalent in Euros... Its still a Ted special but just too glitchy for London Essex and Kent..!! Pm me... First come first serve... Sorry admin but it just has to be done..!! Ted
PS..A 5 year old thread in here still works wonders and will get all your Attention's...! Haha

Last edited:
Back