KRYPTVIEW lines problem " solution"

Just purchased a new line and have entered server IP and Port details can anyone tell me what the User ID should be and if the lengthy ( mixture of 20 numbers and letters) is the password?

yes it will look like this;
N: servername.com 48550 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
ignore the N:
put servername and port in their relevant boxes, then username, then password
the 01 02 03 will probably already be there from last time
once details are in *exactly as supplied* then change active from off to on and your channels will clear
if part of the line is lowercase and part is uppercase, that's how you have to enter the details, any deviation and it won't work

yes it will look like this;
N: servername.com 48550 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
ignore the N:
put servername and port in their relevant boxes, then username, then password
the 01 02 03 will probably already be there from last time
once details are in *exactly as supplied* then change active from off to on and your channels will clear
if part of the line is lowercase and part is uppercase, that's how you have to enter the details, any deviation and it won't work

Thanks Pablo, is the User ID my personal username on the site of my provider?

ehhhh he should have scanned correct provider and chosen correct net id first

i do hope you got the correct line

I got an N line mate, same as the one which has just expired. For VM using a kryptview box. I’m pretty certain the server ID is correct because it is similar to the previous one. Same with the Port only one digit has changed. What I need to know is if the password is the lengthy 20 mixture of letters and numbers. And if so what is required for the user ID

Back