KRYPTVIEW lines problem " solution"

Hi all
some people who have this box they said that they are having issues with running line in these boxes
the solution is simple you need newcamd line "not mgcamd line" , yes nline but newcamd protocol so your box can ask server emulator for ecms in correct way.
mgcamd nline will connect but not get cw and you will not get joy .
I hope thats help

N: web.address zzzzz xxxxxx yyyyy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
You get this from provider

Convert web address provided to ip and enter this on first option
zzzzz is your port
xxxxx is your user id
yyyyyy is your password
0102.... Without spaces
Active = yes
wait for couple of minutes
not connected should change to connected

you are good to go

i scanned channels before entering this info. Not sure if makes any difference

Hi
well some boxes work other not
what i wanted to be clear some boxes accept only the newcamd not extended newcamd or mgacmd line and all of them are nline same format but different in protocol
if anyone has the box we can test together to see where is the problem cause problem not related to only line protocol also firmware faulty is a part of it

You need your supplier to change his end from CWS to N. You may also need a different port no. He may see you connected but nothing clears....

Ok before I start to try and get my old 850 working do I have to install a new firmware or update old unit with line details?
Thx

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 AM ----------

Ok found a850 1.02.05 in downloads thx

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 AM ----------

ok its in the download section which made sense :-))

all test lines and even the one I bought keep glitching on some channels and don't even clear on some channels. Strangely the sports and movie channels are ok. Any ideas on why this should be? 780 and 850 and zGemma2H2 boxes- happening on all of them.

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 AM ----------

Hi
well some boxes work other not
what i wanted to be clear some boxes accept only the newcamd not extended newcamd or mgacmd line and all of them are nline same format but different in protocol
if anyone has the box we can test together to see where is the problem cause problem not related to only line protocol also firmware faulty is a part of I

macd-all test lines and even the one I bought keep glitching on some channels and don't even clear on some channels. Strangely the sports and movie channels are ok. Any ideas on why this should be?E]

Well i have given up.. did online update..Now 29/5/2016..(thank you mr and mrs kv) but still not connecting.. have a working Nline as powering my miracle box at present and that is sweet... so if someone wants to tell me why it wont connect i would be gladly grateful..! tried all manor of things in server ip box as suggested.. when putting in deskey you automatically get the spaces in between but some say no space req..!! I am here till four and will try anything in the next 2 hours.. after that... bees.. its over to you. post office is open in the morning.. and i have a 850 coming to me to be a born again.. never done one but usb so must be easier.. he says... and about 6 off 780's mine makes 7.if you can make it work you can keep that one... xmas come early.. haha.! Ted...

Well i have given up.. did online update..Now 29/5/2016..(thank you mr and mrs kv) but still not connecting.. have a working Nline as powering my miracle box at present and that is sweet... so if someone wants to tell me why it wont connect i would be gladly grateful..! tried all manor of things in server ip box as suggested.. when putting in deskey you automatically get the spaces in between but some say no space req..!! I am here till four and will try anything in the next 2 hours.. after that... bees.. its over to you. post office is open in the morning.. and i have a 850 coming to me to be a born again.. never done one but usb so must be easier.. he says... and about 6 off 780's mine makes 7.if you can make it work you can keep that one... xmas come early.. haha.! Ted...

dropped you a pm pal, see if that sorts it :-)

Oh yes.. special thank you to the lamb.. got connected with a 24 hr test line..watching football league play off on sly sports 1.. at last.. and cartoon network is working.. more regular show.. Next smoke is on lamby..

dropped you a pm pal, see if that sorts it :-)

Hi,

What was the solution to the problem as I seem to be having the same problem!??!

Thanks in advance,

Kenny

Back