laggy

pugsteve

Registered
just looking for a bit info, im finding that when i change channels the sound and channel is completely off, shows the new channel but sound from the previous channel and its laggy at the start of each channel i change too takes a min or so too catch up on itself i know its not my sub as its fine on my h2s downstairs with no issues????

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
just looking for a bit info, im finding that when i change channels the sound and channel is completely off, shows the new channel but sound from the previous channel and its laggy at the start of each channel i change too takes a min or so too catch up on itself i know its not my sub as its fine on my h2s downstairs with no issues????
@pugsteve what build and firmware image is loaded to the device? Try the latest Beta 6.3 OpenATV below. Might just need a fresh install: Dinobot 4K+

openATV Nightly Downloads

gazjb1

Registered
Had the dinobot 4k+ for about 6 months. Completely Useless piece of junk!! Disconnected it and chucked it in a draw. WASTE IF MONEY!!

1, the LCD just displays random garbage all the time,

2, IPTV channels stutter like mad. (Same sub is perfect on my zgem h2s's)

3, if I do get a channel then it's black screen and audio only.

4, won't boot into android. It did twice, but now even after resetting and powering off just keeps going to E2 no matter what I press.

And before you ask, yes it's hardwired, yes the subs good and works fine on all other device perfectly apart from the dinocrap 4k+.

Pr[email protected]

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Had the dinobot 4k+ for about 6 months. Completely Useless piece of junk!! Disconnected it and chucked it in a draw. WASTE IF MONEY!!

1, the LCD just displays random garbage all the time,

2, IPTV channels stutter like mad. (Same sub is perfect on my zgem h2s's)

3, if I do get a channel then it's black screen and audio only.

4, won't boot into android. It did twice, but now even after resetting and powering off just keeps going to E2 no matter what I press.

And before you ask, yes it's hardwired, yes the subs good and works fine on all other device perfectly apart from the dinocrap 4k+.
I cant make use of it if you don't want it and I am willing to share my findings :)

Also happy to cover postage......................

Shorty23

Registered
Did you ever find a solution? Did the new firmware work? I've only just bought so I would expect it to be the new one.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Firmware was updated and IPTV should be used on ATV side and hard wire for satellite, cable, T/t2 for e2 side.
When wanting to switch operating system press the correct colour key when the word MENU appears on the digital display on the box. I cant comment on lag issues for iptv content on e2. check your audio/video configs in settings on e2 but ideally IPTV is stable on ATV. Pure feeds is more designed for E2

Shorty23

Registered
Hi there,

So just to confirm I refreshed the box with the new Open ATV and also wooshbuild as I do with every zgemma I programme. The box is Internet only and channels made from Jedi.

Unlike every Zgemma I've never had this problem but with this box. FHD channels are working fine , HD and SD only have audio and no video.

I have changed resolutions , updated all softwares etc.

Can you please help, I've never had this issue with no other box.

I have recorded a video to show you the problem....

Gofile - File sharing platform, anonymous and free

I really need a fix for this. Thanks