Lan interface not turning on (Twin-OE)

Batman679

I All,
I have a box with a friend that won't connect to the router. When I go into the adapter settings in Network in the openvix menu the interface is set to off, I turn it on and save but went I go back in it is set to off again, I have flasher to the latest release with no joy. The lan connection itself has the both lights working. Does anyone have any ideas as to cause and fix please.

try reboot box and router and then a network test,if failing recheck what way box is connected to lan and test.

Hi Mates,
Thanks for the replys, The router is not the problem, I have the box at home with me now and still the same. My box is working fine on the router. I seems like a software issue, the lan port on the box has the 2 lights working yet the adapter setting in Vix won't let me turn it on. I flashed the box so thought that should have sorted a software issue. the only other thing I can think to do is to flash it with an image from a diiferent provider to see if that works

did you run a network test? no? as sometimes box does not connect to internet unless both are rebooted.

It turns out that the box has all zeros for the Mac address. One of the Vix lads has sent me on stuff to fix it through the Pc by serial.

Back