Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Instant family . Not bad, expected to be funnier and less deep though . 6.8/10

Watched that myself on Saturday. I was expecting more of a comedy similar to Daddy's Home and I didn't expect it to be quite so full of emotion.....wife was in tears.

Watched that myself on Saturday. I was expecting more of a comedy similar to Daddy's Home and I didn't expect it to be quite so full of emotion.....wife was in tears.

Those was exactly my thoughts too and my partner was also crying by the end haha

instant family.............time i will never get back, too lazy to reach for remote....

Just been to see Avengers End Game with my son, tried to book it for last night but it was sold out for miles near me.
It was absolutely brilliant!
3 hours long but didn't feel it due to it being so good. I won't spoil it for anyone but defo recommend it. Within 10 mins of starting its full of action and doesn't let up. It doesn't allow you to go for a toilet break so don't drink too much before going in :fearscream:.

Up there with one of the best films I've seen for me.

Just been to see Avengers End Game with my son, tried to book it for last night but it was sold out for miles near me.
It was absolutely brilliant!
3 hours long but didn't feel it due to it being so good. I won't spoil it for anyone but defo recommend it. Within 10 mins of starting its full of action and doesn't let up. It doesn't allow you to go for a toilet break so don't drink too much before going in :fearscream:.

Up there with one of the best films I've seen for me.
Me and the mrs promised our grandson that we would take him next weekend, he loves the Avengers, so he should enjoy it. Have heard only good reviews about it so far.

Went to watch 'yesterday'
With Caron Saturday evening...

Both Funny & Clever, Richard Curtis, and Danny Boyle, Genius.
If not going to cinema to watch
Forget ropey copies wait for DVD rip, 9/10 ..

Back