Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Couldn't sleep last night so I watched, 'Ready or Not'
Dark comedy, 7.5/10

Took caron to cinema earlier, watched Last Christmas,
(no riots) if you like Christmas movies, and a twist its for you..
7/10 ignore the reviews .

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: to be fair i haven't watched anything in a while that's really made me think "Christ that was outstanding" I didn't mind the joker, it's prob been the closest to doing that. prob more to do with how well I found phoenix playing the part

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: to be fair i haven't watched anything in a while that's really made me think "Christ that was outstanding" I didn't mind the joker, it's prob been the closest to doing that. prob more to do with how well I found phoenix playing the part

Phoenix was outstanding fair play.

The Irishman

Pacino stinking the place out with his usual overacting. De niro slathered in cgi playing a man 40 years younger. Ok his face has been de-aged but his body is still that of the 80 year old man that he is. See the seen where he assaults a shopkeeper, he can barely balance himself

A slow ponderous rehash of scorese's previous films, there's even an almost exact replica of goodfellas Billy batts shoeshine seen.

The support cast is lightweight, aside from pesci (again his body is frail). But ray "there's something about Ray" ******* Romano?

Boring, too long and is basically goodfellas meets forest gump.

Just watched Once upon a time in Hollywood, wish I just watched the last 40 minutes instead of the First 2 hours of my life I will never get back !!

Watched Hustlers with the Mrs. Jennifer Lopez at 50 as a stripper :love:

The film was better than I thought to be honest.

Back