Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Watched The Gentlemen last night.
Didn't think it would be up to much but it was very good. Never really thought much of Charlie Hunnam but he was very good in this as were McConaughy, Colin Farrell and Hugh Grant.
Definitely a 8/10

Midway 8/10
The editing was awful in places,should of just made it 15 mins longer,good try though
I thought that was the worst film I have seen, though to be honest I only managed 15 minutes, acting wooden! Sets like Amateur Dramatics! When I was a child they had better films on as B movies before the main one.
Ones man meat and all that lol!

I thought that was the worst film I have seen, though to be honest I only managed 15 minutes, acting wooden! Sets like Amateur Dramatics! When I was a child they had better films on as B movies before the main one.
Ones man meat and all that lol!
Must admit that it does not really look like a $100m film,most was spent on CGI me thinks(it does improve as it goes on mate)

Jojo Rabbit 10/10 from me, prob not everyone’s cup of tea, but superb ending and great satirical humour all the way through

The last full measure 2020
Samuel Jackson.
Thirty-four years after his death, Airman William H. Pitsenbarger, Jr. ("Pits") is awarded the nation's highest military honor, for his actions on the battlefield
I enjoyed it 7.5/10

Back