Last movie you seen & rate it ?

I recently watched (Leave no trace 2018)
It's the perfect story of a father and a daughter.
It is must recommend for the ones who love Drama genre
It is an American drama film directed by Debra Granik
It is however not available in US but you can watch it through VPN like I use purevpn whenever I wanted to watch other regions shows and movies.

Watched A good woman is hard to find!
Top British film well worth a look!
Filmed mostly in Belfast, around Andersonstown, an area I know well, Some of it was filmed in Belguim too, Packy Lee, who plays Mackers in the film lives a few doors up from my daughter, well I should say his wife and 3 kids do, he is only home every so often because of his work, daughter and son in law both get on well with his mrs and him, Packy is a big Celtic and Liverpool fan, loves his football and GAA Games.

Ye downloaded in 1080p remux takes no time really.

No 4k for me as no 4k device. 4k downloads HUGE. Need big HDDs for them lol.
Bluray sound was out of sync so downloaded a 1080 version to watch. Didn't like 'The Gentlemen' at all though. Too many twists in the plot. Loved the intro and music but it went downhill soon after that. No rating from me - everyone else will love though probably. :love:

Bluray sound was out of sync so downloaded a 1080 version to watch. Didn't like 'The Gentlemen' at all though. Too many twists in the plot. Loved the intro and music but it went downhill soon after that. No rating from me - everyone else will love though probably. :love:
Not my sort of film! ,20 minutes in abort!!

I recently watched (Leave no trace 2018)
It's the perfect story of a father and a daughter.
It is must recommend for the ones who love Drama genre
It is an American drama film directed by Debra Granik
It is however not available in US but you can watch it through VPN like I use purevpn whenever I wanted to watch other regions shows and movies.
Have you ever made a post here where you're not pushing pure vpn? :unsure:

Olympus, London and Angel has fallen franchise was pretty good

Not the greatest but action packed which was main thing you expected. Was fun and enjoyable tbh.

Watched .Eescape from Pretoria
Based on real life 1991 event.
Thought it very good and rate it 8.5/10

Tiny lights 2017 based in London with Riz Ahmed really good I thought! BBC2 last week!

Watched this last night, worst film ive seen in ages, mumbled speech and too many cut scenes meant to depict the slow fall into dimenture,surprised Tom Hardy made this!

Back