Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Yep drink away and enjoy mate as pubs wont be open for a long time yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Might not be the same but ice cold pepsi max is sweet.
Each to their own mate, and I would drink with anyone NO MATTER what they drink, you don't need alcohol to have a good laugh!

News of the World with Tom Hanks - 8/10

Five years after the end of the Civil War, Captain Jefferson Kyle Kidd (Tom Hanks), a veteran of three wars, now moves from town to town as a non-fiction storyteller, sharing the news of presidents and queens, glorious feuds, devastating catastrophes, and gripping adventures from the far reaches of the globe. On the plains of Texas, he crosses paths with Johanna (Helena Zengel), a 10-year-old taken in by the Kiowa people six years earlier and raised as one of their own. Johanna, hostile to a world she's never experienced, is being returned to her biological aunt and uncle against her will. Kidd agrees to deliver the child where the law says she belongs. As they travel hundreds of miles into the unforgiving wilderness, the two will face tremendous challenges of both human and natural forces as they search for a place that either can call home.

Five years after the end of the Civil War, Captain Jefferson Kyle Kidd (Tom Hanks), a veteran of three wars, now moves from town to town as a non-fiction storyteller, sharing the news of presidents and queens, glorious feuds, devastating catastrophes, and gripping adventures from the far reaches of the globe. On the plains of Texas, he crosses paths with Johanna (Helena Zengel), a 10-year-old taken in by the Kiowa people six years earlier and raised as one of their own. Johanna, hostile to a world she's never experienced, is being returned to her biological aunt and uncle against her will. Kidd agrees to deliver the child where the law says she belongs. As they travel hundreds of miles into the unforgiving wilderness, the two will face tremendous challenges of both human and natural forces as they search for a place that either can call home.
Its on series/thewatch on the E2iplayer in the newly added section, just downloaded it, maybe watch it tonight.

How to train your dragon trilogy 9/10

Brilliant franchise for me. Great animation and just really well done. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

I do like a good sci-fi.

There will be blood.

Loved the way it was filmed but was underwhelmed by the end of it. Felt like a film that was made to win awards and it aimed for citizen kane but fell short. Some wonderful acting in there, even if Daniel Day Lewis did resemble nic cage channeling Pacino.

"Slurp the milkshake" is up there with "she's got a great ass" in terms of great actors hamming it up

Togo, I absolutely loved this film imo 10/10

The story of Togo, the sled dog who led the 1925 serum run yet was considered by most to be too small and weak to lead such an intense race.

Togo (2019) - IMDb

Another good film I watched was: The Call Of The Wild

A very good film using some CGI and funny in parts, IMDB gave it a 6.8, I think that is a bit harsh

The Call of the Wild (2020) - IMDb

Spiderman into the spider verse 10/10

Awesome brilliant animated film and compared to the other spiderman films this is hands down my favourite.

Main character Miles is awesome and story is quality. Animation is really well done as well.

Never been into foreign films or shows unless it was something truly amazing.

But have to say best horror films ever watched were the original exorcist in the 90s as a kid and REC years ago but after watching Satan's slaves its up there for sure.

Fekking scary film for sure. Great story and brilliant acting and keeps you on your seat throughout. 9/10 for me.

Back