Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Luckily enough i got Amazon prime working on tv so decided to check out their stuff and enjoyed it.

First film i watched deadly 9/10

Good film, fast paced and a bit of a twist, watched it last summer, enjoyed it, Me and the mrs watched coming2america a few nights ago, simply because we went to the cinema to watch the first one a way back in 1988, which was half decent, but cant say the same for the sequel 6/10 for me just.

Luckily enough i got Amazon prime working on tv so decided to check out their stuff and enjoyed it.

First film i watched deadly 9/10
Good film, but I thought it was a bit too long, they could have made it a half hour shorter.

The hurricane 10/10

An unbelievable film imo.

Story is based on true events and is really really sad when you realise what the main character went through and had to endure.
watched it tonight after reading this thread today.

i concur, fantastic film and story (y)

Good fellas 10/10

Older movies checking out more than newer ones recently.

I am in love with mafia genre be it games shows films whatever lol.

This film is another classic and still is legendary to this very day.

Fantastic film. Brilliant story and acting also. Lost count how many times seen this but never get tired of it.

Good fellas 10/10

Older movies checking out more than newer ones recently.

I am in love with mafia genre be it games shows films whatever lol.

This film is another classic and still is legendary to this very day.

Fantastic film. Brilliant story and acting also. Lost count how many times seen this but never get tired of it.

i agree best gangster movie ever Joe Pesci shouldve got a oscar for his performance

i agree best gangster movie ever Joe Pesci shouldve got a oscar for his performance

Ye his performance was magnificent. Always liked pesci quality actor.

I somewhat agree with you mate. But I have the first two godfathers (brando was amazing in the first film he was truly the Don) and scarface up there but all of these still now are brilliant films.

Ye his performance was magnificent. Always liked pesci quality actor.

I somewhat agree with you mate. But I have the first two godfathers (brando was amazing in the first film he was truly the Don) and scarface up there but all of these still now are brilliant films.
like u i likle a good gangster movie

they were all good movies all deserved an oscar

like u i likle a good gangster movie

they were all good movies all deserved an oscar

100% mate. Performances in all were off the charts. You were engrossed with the characters and the story itself.

Other gangsters films which are great and don't get enough credit for me are the departed and carlitos way.

Once upon a time just like the Irishman were good but bit boring and very long imo.

100% mate. Performances in all were off the charts. You were engrossed with the characters and the story itself.

Other gangsters films which are great and don't get enough credit for me are the departed and carlitos way.

Once upon a time just like the Irishman were good but bit boring and very long imo.ink
carlitos way. was good too the irishman i found a bit false and slow, thin they just cashed in on this movie , wasnt good enough for me

The usual suspects 10/10

What more can I say. Such a clever original story you get so into it and acting is amazing also.

Brilliant movie with a great twist.

Fight club 10/10

Really clever story. Brilliant acting from the Norton and Pitt and just a quality film still to this day.

The lion King 10/10

Ain't see this for many years so thought would check it out again and it is still a legendary movie to this day. Amazing story and movie still stands the test of time.

The live animation remake pales in comparison.

Back