Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Oldboy (2003) - IMDb

Rewatched this once again, seen both the American and Korean version. For someone who has not seen this film, I would recommend watching the Korean version with subtitles before you watch the American version from Spike lee. " A lurid, complex, introspective beast, enacting astonishing cruelty on its protagonist like a slow-acting poison" rotten tomatoes.

9/10 - korean
7/10 American

Godzilla Vs Kong 6/10

Okay movie. No real story and characters were non existent couldn't really invest into any of them.

Will say the fighting scenes were brilliant

Godzilla Vs Kong 6/10

Okay movie. No real story and characters were non existent couldn't really invest into any of them.

Will say the fighting scenes were brilliant
Just watched nemesis
Okay London gangster film but worth a watch
Billy Murray's characters wife looks good in one scene
Have a look

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021)

An elite Navy SEAL uncovers an international conspiracy while seeking justice for the murder of his pregnant wife in Tom Clancy's Without Remorse, the explosive origin story of action hero John Clark - one of the most popular characters in author Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan universe. When a squad of Russian soldiers kills his family in retaliation for his role in a top-secret op, Sr. Chief John Kelly (Michael B. Jordan) pursues the assassins at all costs. Joining forces with a fellow SEAL (Jodie Turner-Smith) and a shadowy CIA agent (Jamie Bell), Kelly's mission unwittingly exposes a covert plot that threatens to engulf the U.S. and Russia in an all-out war. Torn between personal honor and loyalty to his country, Kelly must fight his enemies without remorse if he hopes to avert disaster
7/10.

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021) - IMDb

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021)

An elite Navy SEAL uncovers an international conspiracy while seeking justice for the murder of his pregnant wife in Tom Clancy's Without Remorse, the explosive origin story of action hero John Clark - one of the most popular characters in author Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan universe. When a squad of Russian soldiers kills his family in retaliation for his role in a top-secret op, Sr. Chief John Kelly (Michael B. Jordan) pursues the assassins at all costs. Joining forces with a fellow SEAL (Jodie Turner-Smith) and a shadowy CIA agent (Jamie Bell), Kelly's mission unwittingly exposes a covert plot that threatens to engulf the U.S. and Russia in an all-out war. Torn between personal honor and loyalty to his country, Kelly must fight his enemies without remorse if he hopes to avert disaster
7/10.

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021) - IMDb
Have this downloaded, give it a watch next week ,hopefully.

My Spy was a family movie which i thought i might watch and what a laugh it was as a 9 yr old girl finds a spy cam in their apartment and tracks it down on Google to apartment close by run by Cia Dave Bautista .

My Spy review

8/10

Best to watch from the start as
Characters from series one suddenly reappear in series three Then series three
To series 6 Great watch 10 out of 10

Back