Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Parasite, very good, I'd say 7.5/10

But I don't see how it got the best movie oscar ahead of the joker

I watched an interview with the guy from the S.A.S series Ant Middleton , he said "Lone Survivor" is as close as it gets. He mentions the fire fight bullets tinging of the rocks. He said especially when they all jumped up from camouflage. He had to pause the movie to take a minute as he actually got a flashback the first time ever from been in Afghanistan and he could taste the Afghanistan desert sand. If he says that then I would say the movies pretty dam close. I thought it was a brilliant movie.

It's a bit like "Saving Private Ryan". They screened it to a cinema full of vets and quite a few who landed on the beach as young teenagers. Some had to leave and most broke down. The vets said it was like some took a 9mm camera and shot the whole thing and they were playing it back. If a movie does that to those who were there you know its good

I watched an interview with the guy from the S.A.S series Ant Middleton , he said "Lone Survivor" is as close as it gets. He mentions the fire fight bullets tinging of the rocks. He said especially when they all jumped up from camouflage. He had to pause the movie to take a minute as he actually got a flashback the first time ever from been in Afghanistan and he could taste the Afghanistan desert sand. If he says that then I would say the movies pretty dam close. I thought it was a brilliant movie.

It's a bit like "Saving Private Ryan". They screened it to a cinema full of vets and quite a few who landed on the beach as young teenagers. Some had to leave and most broke down. The vets said it was like some took a 9mm camera and shot the whole thing and they were playing it back. If a movie does that to those who were there you know its good

Saving private Ryan was a proper classic absolutely brilliant film.

I like certain war type films more than others tbh. 1917 and hacksaw ridge are also quality imo.

Tom clancys without remorse
Not a bad watch 6.5/10

Tom Clancy's Without Remorse (2021) - IMDb

Trailer of that film looked good tbh.

Wanted to watch it but has got alot of poor reviews.

Rarely watch Bollywood films and actually despise them.

BUT seen one called 3 Idiots and have to say its was brilliant.

10/10. Brilliant story and characters also.. Couldnt fault it.

Probabaly only bollywood one I would ever see lol.

Was it a musical ?, I don't think I've ever heard of one were they dont ko of into a bangra dance fest

I've had a few people recommended that to me too, but 3 hours is way too long for me to commit too

Bollywood storylines are too similar, once you've seen one you've seen them all

I've had a few people recommended that to me too, but 3 hours is way too long for me to commit too

Bollywood storylines are too similar, once you've seen one you've seen them all

Thats why I rarely watch them one too much music in them with singing and dancing and too damn long.

Tbh the story for 3 idiots is generally different to others and is the the same storyline per se as others but get where your coming from. Its quite different, funny and serious also. I personally liked it.

Back