Last movie you seen & rate it ?

The forever purge 7/10 really don’t know how long the franchise can go on before they get boring 😷😷🤣🤣

I actually think the purge franchise actually has been entertaining even though it has dragged on for way too long.

Still find them entertaining for what they are.

Black Widow 8/10
whats not to like watching
Scarlett Johanssen, Rachel Weisz and Florence Pugh strutting about wearing figure hugging catsuits.:love:.

although someone needs to have a word in Ray Winstone ear about Russian accents.
who knew that moscovites speak in a east london twang:fearscream:

A quiet place 2 9/10

Really enjoyed the first one and was looking forward to the second one.

Been a big fan of entertainment to do with post apocalypse.

Overall thought the second was even better than the first one and the story progressed well along with characters who was fully engrossed with.

Does one remember i had some nice photos in the fish and chip thread and now found a film that says 80% is of true story.

They called it a horror picture and plenty of eaten from inside out shots

The Bay 2012

Showing fish with no tongues and parasites dining inside.

Jolt.
Kate Beckinsale

Jolt (2021) 6.5/10

A bouncer with a slightly murderous anger-management problem that she controls with the help of an electrode-lined vest she uses to shock herself back to normalcy whenever she gets homicidal. After the first guy she's ever fallen for is murdered, she goes on a revenge-fueled rampage to find the killer while the cops pursue her as their chief suspect.

Jolt (2021) - IMDb

Gandhi 9/10
Jinnah 9/10

Both brilliant films based on real life individuals and telling their amazing stories.

Both men were awe inspiring leaders for their respected countries.

Enjoyed both tbh.

Gandhi 9/10
Jinnah 9/10

Both brilliant films based on real life individuals and telling their amazing stories.

Both men were awe inspiring leaders for their respected countries.

Enjoyed both tbh.
Heard supposed to be good films a few people mentioned titles before

Heard supposed to be good films a few people mentioned titles before

Yes they are good films.

My grand parents on both sides of the border many years ago now used to say how they were amazing men and human beings not many of them around sadly today.

They did so much and sacrificed so much also for their countries.

Will just say Mountbatten was heavily despised by my grandparents I can't say some of the stuff they used to say about him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Training day 10/10

Seen a few times still a quality film.

Great story and characters.

Denzels character is cool as fekk and makes the film so good.

F9 pretty decent watch will this movie be the end to the franchise really enjoyed it 8/10

roll on the jackass forever movie really can’t wait for that

The Corrupted (2019) - IMDb

The corrupted -

Set after the 2012 London Olympics, the film follows Liam (Sam Claflin), an ex-con trying to win back the love and trust of his family. He has lost everything at the hands of a local crime syndicate run by Clifford Cullen (Spall), who has high-level connections in politics, finance and the police force. Liam's drive for redemption sees him caught up in a web of conspiracy, crime, and corruption.

Good line up with Timothy spall, worth a watch

7/10

Back