Last movie you seen & rate it ?

CODA 7/10
CODA (2021) - IMDb
i enjoyed it
Really enjoyed this film,but slightly biased as I have a deaf family member.
highly recommended and if it's downloaded use the subtitle service as we started watching and couldn't understand what was said using sign language but then used the subtitles and it showed what was said in the scenes between the deaf characters.👍8.5/10
If watched on Apple tv subtitles aren't needed,if downloaded from e2iplayer use subtitle service.

Last edited:
Jumanji 9/10

Original still as good as went watched it when was young. Man miss Robin Williams. What a legend.

Extraction 9/10

Thoroughly enjoyable film. No rest bite at all just full on action.

Jumanji 9/10

Original still as good as went watched it when was young. Man miss Robin Williams. What a legend.

Extraction 9/10

Thoroughly enjoyable film. No rest bite at all just full on action.
Respite is the word you're looking for.
Which Jumanji film do you mean?
The first of the reboot with Jack Black was 9/10
Second with similar cast plus Danny Glover and Devito was prob 8/10

Respite is the word you're looking for.
Which Jumanji film do you mean?
The first of the reboot with Jack Black was 9/10
Second with similar cast plus Danny Glover and Devito was prob 8/10

Fair enough mate. English when it comes to writing and constructing sentences has always been a weak point for me since I was young lol.

Nah original Jumanji I believe it was the one from 1995 with Robin Williams.

Seeing the reboots with the rock in them really made me appreciate the old one even more.

I never really bothered with the Robin Williams version, don't think I've seen it all the way through. Not a fan of anything he did for the big screen, he was ok in standup like the golf bit:

I never really bothered with the Robin Williams version, don't think I've seen it all the way through. Not a fan of anything he did for the big screen, he was ok in standup like the golf bit:
Personally thought he had some quality performances on the big screen.

Was a very funny guy genuinely.

Each to their own I guess.

Rise of the footsoldier 'Origins' 6/10
Tony's Syrup is shorter.
Peugeot 205 out runs RS500. If you have chuckled away at the rest of the Essex chaps movies, over the last decade, you will enjoy this instalment.
Or wait until our oriental friends bring a rip out complete with subtitles.

Best part of the evening was a KFC Bucket on the way home🤣

Last edited:
Wrath of man 9/10

Had some time and checked it out and quality action film. Fast paced and throughly entertaining. Statham was quality with great performance from him.

John wick trilogy 9.5/10

Been watching all three films of the franchise last couple days with my uncle who came over. Doesn't speak English really but thought was thoroughly entertaining movies.

Still my favourite action film franchise since die hard.

John wick trilogy 9.5/10

Been watching all three films of the franchise last couple days with my uncle who came over. Doesn't speak English really but thought was thoroughly entertaining movies.

Still my favourite action film franchise since die hard.
If you like those then you will love Nobody, there was talk of a crossover with John Wick in the near future but I thought that Nobody was more realistic and believable as he does actually get hurt at times.

If you like those then you will love Nobody, there was talk of a crossover with John Wick in the near future but I thought that Nobody was more realistic and believable as he does actually get hurt at times.
Seen Nobody. It was a fanatastic action film. Was similiar but also different to John Wick franchise.

I think the "nobody" franchise will be hugely successful like John wick has been.

Cant wait for the next installments for both.

Seen Nobody. It was a fanatastic action film. Was similiar but also different to John Wick franchise.

I think the "nobody" franchise will be hugely successful like John wick has been.

Cant wait for the next installments for both.
That’s a set of films I’ve never watched the John wick ones may have to have a look at them

That’s a set of films I’ve never watched the John wick ones may have to have a look at them

You definately should mate.

Surprised you aint see them but believe you will enjoy them.

Check out all three John Wick ones before the 4th comes out next year you will really enjoy them. They really are superb.

Also check out Nobody another quality film.

You definately should mate.

Surprised you aint see them but believe you will enjoy them.

Check out all three John Wick ones before the 4th comes out next year you will really enjoy them. They really are superb.

Also check out Nobody another quality film.
Fourth one what is he still alive :ROFLMAO: but also simmilar subject I really did enjoy nobody. Had not even thought about watching it untill members on here mentioned it.

Back