Last movie you seen & rate it ?

It was Venom 2. Went to the theater to see it first. And then I watched it on soap2day because I really liked it. The second coming of Venom starring Tom Hardy by the way. This sci-fi blockbuster takes the action and visual effects to a new level. A threat looms over the world. The tandem of Eddie Brock and the alien symbiote Venom throws his power against a new enemy. Namely against the rampant killer monster Karnage. The plot is gorgeous as are the actors. I really enjoyed it.
1634497871787.png

It was Venom 2. Went to the theater to see it first. And then I watched it on soap2day.com because I really liked it. The second coming of Venom starring Tom Hardy by the way. This sci-fi blockbuster takes the action and visual effects to a new level. A threat looms over the world. The tandem of Eddie Brock and the alien symbiote Venom throws his power against a new enemy. Namely against the rampant killer monster Karnage. The plot is gorgeous as are the actors. I really enjoyed it.
View attachment 66436

Can't wait to see the second one.

Really. Enjoyed the first one.

Watched DUNE over the weekend that's 2.5 hours I'll never get back. It's a well made film but wtf was it all about?
It was as balmy as Tenet.

Watched DUNE over the weekend that's 2.5 hours I'll never get back. It's a well made film but wtf was it all about?
It was as balmy as Tenet.
I watched the original years back takes a bit getting into it but even then I did watch new one last night will need to watch again and also by the ending looks as if there could be follow up but I may be wrong.

This i something that I really want to watch badly. I havent watched films or shows for some time now but this is one I hope I can.

Based on true events of the horrific Amritsar massacre which my grandparents had talked about many years after independance.

It was a dark dark time during British india when the british ruled and to this day the british have not apologised for the cold blooded murder of thousands of unarmed people that day by the army. Shows the humanity in these people.

Last edited:
Been watching some of the mission impossible films and they really are good. Good action films with good story for each one in the franchise. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

Ghost protocol and rogue nation 8/10

Back