Last movie you seen & rate it ?

New matrix is so fekking boring I wouldn't have spent the money making it.

EDIT: it's been released in 720 and will appear on most vod today

New resident evil worth a watch if into that franchise also was released yesterday on vod plex ect

Not surprised with the new matrix. Could tell from trailers it would be very OTT. Will still check out when out in 1080p.

Resident evil been awful for a long time. Just like the games lol. Early resident evils were actually good.

Ye streaming 1080p out already.

On torrents have all main releases out including 2160p.
That's one reason why I love my Debrid, I can stream 4k 2160p 80 GB files, with EzE 🏎️🏁

Last film I watched was on Netflix with the wife a few nights ago. We watched the movie ("Red Notice") starring; Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. Frickin hilarious, if you liked deadpool then you might like this movie 👍 (3.5/5)*

Last edited:
That's one reason why I love my Debrid, I can stream 4k 2160p 80 GB files, with EzE 🏎️🏁

Last film I watched was on Netflix with the wife a few nights ago. We watched the movie ("Red Notice") starring; Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds. Frickin hilarious, if you liked deadpool then you might like this movie 👍 (3.5/5)*

Ye they are huge files but plenty of RD and premiumize links with the free apps. Web dl 2160p are much smaller obviously as they aren't untouched.

Was gona check red notice but galdot has to be the worst actress out there and the rock is pretty average as well.

Yeah there mad big in file size for sure. Did you know in RD you can view the history and download the contents you just streamed/watched for offline viewing. I only found that out the other day myself 😱 Preety cool eh!

Yeah there mad big in file size for sure. Did you know in RD you can view the history and download the contents you just streamed/watched for offline viewing. I only found that out the other day myself 😱 Preety cool eh!

Ye mate. RD has pretty wicked features.

Tried other simliair services but been with them near enough from the start of their existence and still number 1 for me.

Ye mate. RD has pretty wicked features.

Tried other simliair services but been with them near enough from the start of their existence and still number 1 for me.
Oh wow, you've been with them the start! Wow, that's some proper loyalty. Yeah their features are top notch! I love the 800 points on every renewall to so basically every 3rd renewal is free. I think thats how it works out, I could be wrong👍

Back