Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Think a lot of it was filmed in County Antrim, Game of thrones country, a lot of the extras used in GOT also got to be an extra in this movie.

Indeed, a lot of the water/river stuff was filmed on the river Bann,
@pabloescaban may have heard of it, they do a lot of fishing competitions on it.
Not been to Ireland yet, will be going in a few months, never fished in rivers really, I'm a lake angler.
Last river I fished was in Spain and the banks were reeds which were full of snakes.
I was stood bollock deep in the reeds and could feel the serpents swimming through my legs.
Didn't get a bite, of any kind

Indeed, a lot of the water/river stuff was filmed on the river Bann,
@pabloescaban may have heard of it, they do a lot of fishing competitions on it.
Fished on it once with my brother in law, caught one bream, he got a perch and a few roach, theres a lot of water sports taking place these days on it, think there is a few designated areas for fishing nowadays.

Its all right, if you liked the first 2 of the later ones, took my 6 year old grand daughter to see it a few weeks ago, she loved it, but she is dinosaur mad, downloaded it earlier aswell, so she can watch it again on her next sleepover.

Back