Last movie you seen & rate it ?

The Old Way , watched it last night. I have avoided Nick Cage movies for years as he is on my list I have of , imo anyway , half a dozen or so of terrible actors. Sure enough he didn't disappoint , he really is a ham.
3/10

Watched Creed 3...my lord. DO NOT believe the reviews, it's as boring as hell.
Its a 45mns film fleshed out to nearly 2hrs. I was looking forward to it but it's crap

Watched Creed 3...my lord. DO NOT believe the reviews, it's as boring as hell.
Its a 45mns film fleshed out to nearly 2hrs. I was looking forward to it but it's crap
It got 7.4 on IMDb and 87% on rotten tomatoes, which goes to show these reviews are shite.
I'd rather hear it from a real person.
Not that I'd watch something like this anyway, boxing stuff doesn't interest me, no sport related movies interest me, sport is interesting for its own reasons, trying to create or recreate it is dilution IMV

January 6th 8/10​

A few agent provocateurs mingling in the crowd caused all the problems,the vast majority were the most respectful "rioters" that I've ever seen,and the MSM called this event an "insurrection"
MSM are full of it

wBMYftao6gs3JJm7MgUZdCfyvu2.jpg

Someone watch this and tell me I'm wrong

2 movies watched last night.

luther The Fallen Sun, was surprised, wasn't expecting much but kept me entertained for the 2 hours 20min 7/10

Cocaine bear, had some laugh out loud moments bit cheesy 6/10

2 movies watched last night.

luther The Fallen Sun, was surprised, wasn't expecting much but kept me entertained for the 2 hours 20min 7/10

Cocaine bear, had some laugh out loud moments bit cheesy 6/10
luther The Fallen Sun, that is one I have still to watch thanks for reminding me

Back