Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Watched Fast X tonight and fair to say it's not half bad, I enjoyed it.

Its definitely not the last film as they led people to believe and the Rock also plays a cameo in the after scene credits so that scuppers the rumour that Vin Diesel wouldn't ever work with him again.

Jason Mamoa is also very good in it as the pychotic bad guy

8/10

Last edited:
So, I just watched "The Hitman's Bodyguard," and boy, it's like they tossed a bag of popcorn into a firecracker factory. You don't know where to look first!

Firstly, the chemistry between Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L. Jackson is off the charts. I mean, Reynolds is playing his typical charming, sarcastic self (think Deadpool but with fewer red spandex suits and more suits suits). And then there's Jackson, doing what he does best: shouting expletives and looking cool while everything around him explodes.

There's so much bickering and bantering going on, you'd think it was a family reunion and not a bullet-riddled action flick. At one point, I expected them to pull out a Monopoly board during a car chase.

The plot? Oh right, there's supposedly one of those in there. It's something about getting Jackson's character to testify in court, but honestly, it's mostly an excuse to set up insane fight scenes and watch Reynolds get thrown through every conceivable type of glass. Who knew Europe had so many windows?

So, would I recommend it? Heck yeah! You're not signing up for Shakespeare, but if you want a night of mindless fun where you don't have to think more than "Oh look, something else blew up," then this is your movie.

well i was planning to watch that, would you say its not even worth a watch? honestly think ive watched almost half already scrolling through tiktok :laughing::laughing:
I was thoroughly underwhelmed, wouldn't recommend it but it's rated 7.6/10 on imbd so maybe worth checking out for yourself.

Back