Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Couple films saw last week.

Dark waters was brilliant if I am being honest. Got emotional at times and really showed how the rich and power companies/people get away with everything and profit off innocent people. Cant believe that Dupont had got away from poising people for decades but at the same time why am I not surprised thats the way the world works when it comes to the rich and powerful. Excellent film, great story and acting.

The Lighthouse, not sure what to say about this decent film but wtf did I watch lol. Really weird and strange film didnt really get the story fully they were telling. Maybe the rock was a place you end up losing your mind being their so long period of time who knows. But ye weird strange film I have seen for a very long time.

Just watched the gentlemen good movie 8/10

Sonic the hedgehog a good laugh aswell for a kids movie both worth a watch

Ad Astra 6.5/10
Instantly forgettable, some good effects but that's about it.
Paper thin story, wooden acting, touchy-feely crap, ok to waste 2 hours of self isolation but less enjoyment than doing a crossword

Watched Kes today 1970, it was worth it just to see the PE Teacher taking the football ( Brian Glover wrestler actor brilliant second time around!)

Back