Last movie you seen & rate it ?

The hurricane 10/10

An unbelievable film imo.

Story is based on true events and is really really sad when you realise what the main character went through and had to endure.

Reactions: pdw
I will 'get hold' of it and watch it tonight, cheers (y)
Brilliant film. The story also inspired Bob Dylan to write a song about it and also inspired him to visit Rubin in prison. Anything that inspires Bob Dylan is good enough for me.

new wrong turn n its was dog poooo haha like realy dog poo lol big let down on the boobies n blood from last 1s lol
Me no understando

Brilliant film. The story also inspired Bob Dylan to write a song about it and also inspired him to visit Rubin in prison. Anything that inspires Bob Dylan is good enough for me.

Rubin is an extraordinary person. Such an amazing person despite everything.

Heartbreaking story.

Reactions: pdw
Watched one the other day and it was about this scientist who took blood from a fossilised mosquito and used it to clone dinosaurs.
I think it was called, 'the man who cloned dinosaurs'
True story.

American History X- 10/10

Seen it a few times but its an amazing film and still legendary to this day.

Brilliant acting and a story that evokes all types of emotions.

The one scene in that movie is so brutal every time have watched it its gut wrenching.

American History X- 10/10

Seen it a few times but its an amazing film and still legendary to this day.

Brilliant acting and a story that evokes all types of emotions.

The one scene in that movie is so brutal every time have watched it its gut wrenching.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I'd agree, excellent film with top acting, it receives a Bonus 8/10
I found it such a sad story though, and made me appreciate how fortune I've been to grow up in a quiet Scottish town, where I never knew
or heard of, the word 'racism' until I was in my mod twenties lol

Thanks for the recommendation!

I'd agree, excellent film with top acting, it receives a Bonus 8/10
I found it such a sad story though, and made me appreciate how fortune I've been to grow up in a quiet Scottish town, where I never knew
or heard of, the word 'racism' until I was in my mod twenties lol

Sad story indeed mate and how things were the norm in the US back then.

I think the story does it well to tell how the main character changed and found redemption but lost so much he loved also.

Just watched 21 Bridges starring the late Black Panther Chadwick Boseman
I loved it 10/10 and hope others do.

Back