Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Can't believe you waited so long to see this absolute all time classic mate.

Story and acting in particular from Hanks was off the charts.

One of my favourite films to this day still.

I just never got round to watching it tbh pal - my attention span isn't great so I miss out on some of the longer films but had a few hours to fill on a flight so watched it at last.

I just never got round to watching it tbh pal - my attention span isn't great so I miss out on some of the longer films but had a few hours to fill on a flight so watched it at last.
Kinda same mate I just can't sit for long periods watching shows and films but do try to make an exception when know it will be quality.

Yeah, great film with the whole cast outstanding in the film, but for me Sam Rockwells performance was superb, but I think he is a quality actor, all round versatile actor, he was excellent in 3 billboards outside ebbing missouri aswell, another great movie, plus comedy roles suit him well, as seen in Mr Right, another very good film.

Season of the witch, Not usually my kind of film but was on sky movies one night and I accually liked it, defi would recommend to anyone to watch it, Nicolas Cage is in it

Dont look up 8/10

Very good story and great acting. Thoroughly enjoyed the film despite how long it was as usually hate long films.

Story definately is relatable to society and world we live in now generally unfortunately.

Sardar Udham 10/10

Seen this again and have to admit it's probably more uncomfortable to sit through and emotionally draining especially the latter part of the film. Has to be one of the most uncomfortable viewing of a film for many years for me personally.

It's disturbing how the generals and those who gave the orders of this barbaric massacre of unarmed people including women and children got away with cold blooded murder and instead of being hanged were classed as some bloody heroes. You have to be pure evil with no consicence at all with carrying out such an unspeakable act of violence. Such acts over time then lead to revenge being sought and breeds extremism and terrorism.

We have alot of Hindu and Sikh friends and close family friends here but more so abroad and remember many years ago the elders in a small Sikh community we know in punjab on the India side always used to say how much hatred they had for the British for the dark stain that was left upon India. Tbh I don't blame they way they felt I would also feel that way. Don't know if that feeling has changed with modern Sikhs today.

I'm just glad that British india finally got the independence it was demanding and asking for so long at that time and got freedom at long last from oppressive rule.

Back