Last movie you seen & rate it ?

Second that, I am a big western fan and Old Henry was very good, enjoyed watching it, Murder at Yellowstone city is another recent western release, nowhere near as good as Old Henry, but not a bad film 7/10

Samaritan -
sylvestor Stalone
Super hero, come garbage man
6/10
IMDb: : Samaritan
Samaritan (2022) - IMDb
I have just finished watching this, and I thought it was ok and watchable, same score from me too 6/10. (As an aside, I did notice how skinny Sylvester's ankles were when he was sat on the bench looking at the kids fixed watch) .....................have another look). Mind he is getting on a bit now and still good for his age, a good but not a great film in my opinion (y)

Back In the day all my mates were raving about rocky and Rambo films.
I never watched any of them.
I took an instant dislike to Sylvester Stallone as I couldn't understand a word he said.
I went to the cinema with friends to watch an early film and after an hour of me asking people, "what did he say there?" they got fed up guessing and explaining and that was the end of that.

I did actually watch Cliffhanger and thought it was ok but even now if I catch a rocky or Rambo film I still cannot work out a single word or phrase he is trying to say.
It's like he's gargling broken glass whilst talking Latin

Back