GrogBuild Latest Build

Hi Grog, I've just reflashed my H7C box with your latest build, ATV 6.3 flashes ok but when box reboots & shows favourites only as per step 14 on your guide but as per step 15 i dont get the spinner appearing on the top left hand side of the screen.
Also when i hold the blue button the option for ABM is not there & no EPG Importer in the plug ins either, it seems its flashed ATV 6.3 only and not your build, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

epg importer is now in Menu -> Setup -> EPG menu, someone decided that's better than in the plugins menu for some reason and the grogbuild thread is closed so I can't edit my instructions

If you press menu and select setup -> Reception is autobouquetsmaker listed in there?

Have you checked the epg to make sure it's not already done the scan ?

Hi Guys, the HDD is fitted inside the H7C box so yes its connected as I can see my previous recordings.
When I got to Menu - Setup - EPG, there is no EPG Importer available.
In the Reception section there is no ABM showing either.
When I select plugins in the menu, it comes up with a warning on the screen "some plugins are not available: SystemPlugins/AutoStartABM (No module named AutoBouquestsMaker.plugin)
There is no Add a Line either in the plugins section.
I'm totally confused why its not working :unsure:

it sounds like for some reason the plugins didn't install during setup for some reason, maybe network issue at the time, from tv picture (monkey) press the green button twice to take you to the downloadable plugins list

Now select System Plugins and then AutobouquetsMaker to install it.
Once installed, select extensions and then EPGImporter, again once installed then select AddALine and install and if in the list install MovieOrganisor.

Once all installed, exit back out of the menus and then press the menu button and select Standy/Restart -> Restart

Back