latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips

Settings latest-enigma2-softcams-oscam-emu-all-images-arm+mips 11.693-emu-r798

No permission to download

Willo3092

VIP Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks,,
Really having trouble installing this on my Mutant hd51, I have tried the usb way and even the FTP way but it just won't install, I have open at 6.2 running wooshbuild.

I am a noobs noob so please if anyone can offer step by step by step instructions I would be so grateful,
I don't want to flash my box as I have trouble setting it all back up, I have a long list of favourites in my EPG and my sat was a pain to set up.
I'm no teccy so any help much appreciated,

👍

Use the attached version on this post.

Id usually advice a FTP and telnet install as dependencies could be needed, but If your none technical try this method

Download and unzip attached

Transfer the enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.715-emu-r798-arm+mips_all.ipk to a usb stick formatted to fat32

Insert USB stick in your receiver

With a bit of luck the image picks up the file and you end up with a install extension popup on you tv screen.

Follow the prompts.

Attachments

• enigma2-softcams-oscam-all-images_11.715-emu-r798-ICAM-v8-arm+mips_all.ipk.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 19
I would think about a reflash as your using open atv 6.2 which is way outdated then try ferret method

Worried a flash will mess things up. I will try this but box not able to install files via usb for some reason.
You say you have FTP knowledge is that correct ?

Are you also able to use telnet ? ( Putty )

I agree with @bazcfc1 though, your box is long overdue a image update.

I use something called scp to transfer files over from my desktop to my box but not sure how to install oscam ipk that way.
I did try putting ipk in volatile folder the using Dreambox manager bit still would not install/upgrade,
Think there is another way but it all gets a bit technical for an old man like me ha ha

Joking apart, I have seen online flash option in box menu but won't that completely wipe my box?
I have a all my motor sats set up and full EPG including favourites, I don't want to lose all that.
Is there not just a simple upgrade to latest version?
Thanks,
Phil

Yeah it will wipe your box but you could do a settings backup and transfer that to the newly flashed image via the menus on the box.

It would no longer be wooshbuild though.

On that box you should be thinking about flashing willos build.

If you are having issues a reflash will only help things not mess it up. Your device is really outdated so you will have more problems with your current build than the problems you would experience with a reflash

A HD51 is not really outdated. Its the dated image on it we recommend replacing not the hardware.

I'd expect willos build to run sweet on it.

Probably a silly question but, othere my current issue, what sort of problems or benefits are there to upgrading to the above?

Probably a silly question but, othere my current issue, what sort of problems or benefits are there to upgrading to the above?
To the above image by willo or Oscam ?

I'll let the lads that use the image build answer that.

On Oscam depends how old your version is, the above will clear a few SkyDE channels on a basic line and if you can find a provider the whole package.

If your clearing all the sats your provider states he has then no benefit really.

Last edited:
Back