Cable Latest Softcam Oscam version suitable for Zgemma H7C ?

Cryptkeeper

Hi guys quick question what is the latest current softcam available for the Zgemma H7C setup ? currently running oscam_atv 1.2 11397 ,,ive never updated from this version, is there a better cam available which is config for the Zgemma H7C as im trying to prevent freezing issues that i currently had for a while are very random and more consistent on certain channels thanks.

Hi guys quick question what is the latest current softcam available for the Zgemma H7C setup ? currently running oscam_atv 1.2 11397 ,,ive never updated from this version, is there a better cam available which is config for the Zgemma H7C as im trying to prevent freezing issues that i currently had for a while are very random and more consistent on certain channels thanks.
try CCcam, you can use CCcam 2.3.2 or 2.3.8 with that box.
Ask your provider to change the line from N;line to C line

freezing is unlikely to be down to your version of oscam, it's more likely to be your provider.

Okay thanks for heads up have not ruled out the fact vm signals change all the time so could be them. May I ask which is used preferably softcam for the H7C ? As theoscam_atv 1.2 11397 seems to be a bit dated version if I'm correct? ,,CCAM is there not a simple conversion tool to allow your N line to work? Where the best place to pick up all the softcam ipk and software for the above?

Last edited:
Back