Latest vix image zgemma star h1

jonny101

Hi All,

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but hopefully somebody will be able to help or point me i the right direction.

Does anyone know if Openvix 5.1.002 has been released for Zgemma Star H1? I've had an issue on my two boxes which is resolved by this version. I've got it for my Vu Solo+ SE but can't find one for Zgemma Star H1.

Cheers!

I think that's the best bet... or spend some pennies. There's some really good receivers out there now.

Yeah I moved over to ATV on this box, works perfect now and sorted the issues I had with previous version of vix.

ok where can I download it please lads and is it a backup so I don't have to mess about cuzz this box is doing my head in, its not mine.
thanks

ok where can I download it please lads and is it a backup so I don't have to mess about cuzz this box is doing my head in, its not mine.
thanks

mate, download the Andy Mc build from downloads and flash the box with that, I use it on my H2 (works on h1 as well) and never had any issues, all up to date with audio fix as well

Quick tip, I find that if once flashed and you add the net id, vm uk to tuner B config it seems to align that to abm so you should just be able to scan and your good to go
Agree with you Garyth, this build is spot on, running on h1 and h2, one thing though, recommend you create swap file as this seems to smooth it out further still.

Back