Latest wooshbuild not turning tuner b on

Hi all
Just flashed a new box for a mate. The latest flash is not turning the second tuner on??
Don't think I had to do this manually on the previous wooshbuild.
Took me a while to work out...just set tuner b as tuner a.
Problem noticed when I was checking recording function and could not watch a different channel, so anyone flashing the latest wooshbuild please note this step...none of the you tube set up guides show this step is even mention this.

Also if I want to update a box to the latest wooshbuild... Do I need to reflash from start or is there an update route??
Great new skin on the latest wooshbuild.
Thanks guys

I have just re-flashed from online as I was 100% sure both tuners are configured to 28.2. I can confirm they both are. If you are having to set tuner B the same as tuner A something is wrong.

[sp]Screenshot_3.png[/sp]

That screen shot is the very first thing I did after the WooshBuild welcome screen had finished and restarted the box.

Hi
I am no expert very new to all this..but...
When I flashed box just before update I had no issues... First time I had ever done this! Box for xmas
When I reflashed the same box with the new update from scratch for some reason tuner b did not turn on
I flashed 2 other boxes prior my own box and had the same issue.
Boxes are all working fine and all function on when I turned tuner b on manually?
Sorry to sound dumb but do you think I will have some kind of ongoing issue with what I have done?
Thanks for support

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

Just to add
Yes I think the tuner was showing will check next time, but actually had to go into configure to turn on and get the feed active.
I never had to do this when I flashed the box initially just after xmas on the older version.
If I am getting this Wrong..sorry for confusion!! Still new and learning as I am going....

You could still be right as I have only just noticed you are using the H5-2S box and therefor I need to plug that in and check the image for you. Ignore my previous post as it was on the H2S so my apologies.

I will plugin now, check and correct - as I am normally wrong lol.

Thanks for the info.

------
You are absolutely right and am sorry I missed this before uploading. I will get this updated tonight.

Thanks again for pointing this out.

----------------------------------

I have now uploaded a corrected image for this box. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Back