4000 Series leaked... buzztv new stick will be also 4GB 32GB called Vidstick+

After modifying a couple of 2nd gen firesticks just to get pure android (lineage os 5.1)and ditch the Amazon gunk from them I wish I had clocked these lol.

Anyone know if these st4000 are decent?
I mean they look minted and powerhouse compared to Amazon firetv.
Just wanting to know a couple of things first
Does this vidstick run all apps like any "normal Android" box or is it ATV firmware with the ATV Playstore etc?
One last thing I was locked into an iptv app and used Wireshark to isolate my iptv server url, so will I be able to just whack it right on to this stick through the launcher like any other app?

Sorry for rewriting the Bible here long post
But just curious before I spend the doh on one (y)
Any advice gladly welcomed as always
Thanks

Last edited:
After modifying a couple of 2nd gen firesticks just to get pure android (lineage os 5.1)and ditch the Amazon gunk from them I wish I had clocked these lol.

Anyone know if these st4000 are decent?
I mean they look minted and powerhouse compared to Amazon firetv.
Just wanting to know a couple of things first
Does this vidstick run all apps like any "normal Android" box or is it ATV firmware with the ATV Playstore etc?
One last thing I was locked into an iptv app and used Wireshark to isolate my iptv server url, so will I be able to just whack it right on to this stick through the launcher like any other app?

Sorry for rewriting the Bible here long post
But just curious before I spend the doh on one (y)
Any advice gladly welcomed as always
Thanks
Yeah they are a brilliant bit of kit I've been using one for a few days. Not the one ryman has posted but the vidstick I'm using has 2gig ram on it.
The hardware alone takes p*ss out of firesticks plus back-lit remote can add micro sd card for recording has its own built in app back-lit remote.
if you look at the android based review thread I wrote a little review about the one I'm using

Yeah they are a brilliant bit of kit I've been using one for a few days. Not the one ryman has posted but the vidstick I'm using has 2gig ram on it.
The hardware alone takes p*ss out of firesticks plus back-lit remote can add micro sd card for recording has its own built in app back-lit remote.
if you look at the android based review thread I wrote a little review about the one I'm using

Yeah mate I'm deffos going to grab one they look the doggys doo daas.
I take it theyre ATV then and not normal android that's on regular boxes?
Be glad to get a way from Amazon type devices, sick of this whole root, unlock debloat carryon just to get it running acceptably (y)
Cheers Baz ill take a look at that review just now

Yeah mate I'm deffos going to grab one they look the doggys doo daas.
I take it theyre ATV then and not normal android that's on regular boxes?
Be glad to get a way from Amazon type devices, sick of this whole root, unlock debloat carryon just to get it running acceptably (y)
Cheers Baz ill take a look at that review just now
They use android TV platform completely different to Firestick and android 9 os

Hope they resolved remote issues as I have a door stop since I got the 16gb version st4000. Someone else can do buzz's testing.

Hope they resolved remote issues as I have a door stop since I got the 16gb version st4000. Someone else can do buzz's testing.
Really? I've seen a few people say the same thing... Maybe just be a remote.config file issue. Is it bt or wifi direct remote mate? Does it pair?

I'm, using vidstick no problem with remote for me
Yeah I'm getting one the pics and specs have talked me into it.
Time to sell the modded firetv sticks :laughing:

Just had an email from Kuul media, the
4gb /32gb not in stock in Europe but will advice us when stock come in.
@satspain Is it in stock in other countries then mate or available for order from abroad? , I know I'm going to order one of these 16gb numbers and the next day the 32gb one will be released.that's the luck I have haha @kuul still waiting on reply to pm m8 and that healthy discount lol :sunglasses:

@satspain Is it in stock in other countries then mate or available for order from abroad? , I know I'm going to order one of these 16gb numbers and the next day the 32gb one will be released.that's the luck I have haha @kuul still waiting on reply to pm m8 and that healthy discount lol :sunglasses:
I would tag him properly

Buzztv new Vidstick+ leaked, second model is 4/32GB
]
After seeing the original first post, was more sceptical that the extra gigabytes circled in red had just been added by somebody and might not have been a genuine upgrade. So as my post I decided to email them and this was their reply.
See attachment
[/
The 4/32GB is yet to be launched. We will be the first to launch this in Europe, as soon as it arrives we will send newsletters to notify of when its available for purchase.

After seeing the original first post, was more sceptical that the extra gigabytes circled in red had just been added by somebody and might not have been a genuine upgrade. So as my post I decided to email them and this was their reply.
See attachment
[/
The 4/32GB is yet to be launched. We will be the first to launch this in Europe, as soon as it arrives we will send newsletters to notify of when its available for purchase.

See attachment
[/
Thanks for the reply mate, yeah I thought the red pen circling looked a bit phoney myself but as far as I know the guy said it should be out shortly, I was asking about the current one 16gb and he thought I was asking about the newer 32gb and said they've yet to launch it yet.

Cheers (y)

Back