Lebara 30 day rolling Sim only 12gb data unlimited texts and mins - 1P for first 6 months (new customers) @ Lebara YES 1P!

Prim@l

TK Veteran
TK Supporter

UPDATED 09/08/2022: Lebara 30 day rolling Sim only 12gb data unlimited texts and mins - £0.01p for first 6 months (new customers) @ Lebara​

Bargain! Cancel reoccuring payment before the 7th month kicks in and you have a decent 6 month deal!

Will pay for itself if you are going on holiday in the EU as its free roaming too!

Lebara 30 day SIM card for only £1.99 per month for first 6 months, £6.90 thereafter.

- New Customers Only
- 12gb 5G data
- Unlimited Texts
- Unlimited Minutes
- 100 International Mins to 41 countries
- No Contract
- No Credit Check
- Vodafone Network
- Free Roaming in EU & India

https://mobile.lebara.com/gb/en/msm...did=360019&utm_clickref=&default=page&irgwc=1

LYCA = 95P FOR 6 MONTHS:

Lyca mobile 12GB 5G data, Unlimited min / text,100 international min. EU roaming - now 0.95p for Six months (£6.90 after) @ Lyca Mobile | hotukdeals

Last edited:
ive got a rubbish connection at work with EE so this is wortha go as ive got dual sim slots. thanks

edit : worked great a bit of messing in a dual sim phone but getting good data connections (EE are useless) thanks again

Last edited:
just ordered one myself,was using smarty for £6 for only 4 GiG so £6.90 for 12GiG when the offer ends is still cheap,Nice find (y)

Most of Northern Europe LYCA is a better SIM,
some PAYG can be got for about £10-£12 for 60G , 30 days,
Spain can be weird tho, you need ID to buy a PAYG SIM card normally,,,,,

Are Vodafone the network provider on these to.
Lycamobile is an O2 MVNO (meaning it uses O2's infrastructure and spectrum) and as such its 4G coverage likely isn't quite as good as Three's or EE's, but it's getting close and it's still got 4G readily available in most urban and many rural locations. 3G and 2G coverage are strong too.

UPDATED OP - NOW 1P PER MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS!
I wouldn't mind having this just for the data roaming but it looks like you have to use the SIM regularly in the UK in order to take advantage of this.
I'm still with my provider, Asda but only currently paying a fiver, I don't use 200mb a month in UK but use 3-4Gb a week in France and I'm going for three weeks next month, plus I've already been once this year.
I'll be doing a few 2-3 week trips again next year.
When I go to France, I up my data and splash out on the £7 package.
I suppose I'm paying 10X5 and 2X7 so £64 annually.
If I get one of these and use it for the six penny months, what happens if I don't top up or use it for a few months after that as not got France booked til June?

Signed up for £2.99 SIM early September.
£8.99 a month after first three months.

Was using Asda mobile at £5 pm.

The difference with Lebara is 4-5g practically everywhere, Asda it's nowhere, literally never seen a 4 or 5 g connection once in five years.

Even in rural France I could watch IPTV anywhere I wanted, it was like WiFi, having never seen this before, I'm swapping my number over to Lebara and claiming my balance back from Asda - they've hiked up their prices and given everyone opportunity to spew it before 26/10 so that's what I'll be doing. Their price rises didn't really affect me as I used a bundle but 4g is the clincher.

I regularly sail to France and Asda coverage stops 100 yards from the shore and doesn't return until the ferry docks.

Lebara went off for about the middle 90 minutes of a six hour crossing.

Little bit more than I was paying but it's a 30 day contract so once I've had the three £2.99 months I'll just top-up a fiver pm until I'm going France again then up it to £8-9, happy days

Signed up for £2.99 SIM early September.
£8.99 a month after first three months.

Was using Asda mobile at £5 pm.

The difference with Lebara is 4-5g practically everywhere, Asda it's nowhere, literally never seen a 4 or 5 g connection once in five years.

Even in rural France I could watch IPTV anywhere I wanted, it was like WiFi, having never seen this before, I'm swapping my number over to Lebara and claiming my balance back from Asda - they've hiked up their prices and given everyone opportunity to spew it before 26/10 so that's what I'll be doing. Their price rises didn't really affect me as I used a bundle but 4g is the clincher.

I regularly sail to France and Asda coverage stops 100 yards from the shore and doesn't return until the ferry docks.

Lebara went off for about the middle 90 minutes of a six hour crossing.

Little bit more than I was paying but it's a 30 day contract so once I've had the three £2.99 months I'll just top-up a fiver pm until I'm going France again then up it to £8-9, happy days
I’m on giffgaff and struggle to fekk for 4g in my local town centre I may have to see about lebara see what it’s like but I pay £25 for always on data with giffgaff

I’m on giffgaff and struggle to fekk for 4g in my local town centre I may have to see about lebara see what it’s like but I pay £25 for always on data with giffgaff
My intention was to rape and pillage the data while I was roaming then throw it away.

Since putting it in the phone I've decided to keep it and throw the Asda (EE) SIM away, I travelled from Plymouth to my home in NW and listened to Deezer for five hours driving so I had 4G almost all that way.

Just try a Lebara SIM card for a month and you'll see what it's like.
You can swap your number over easily enough, and almost all Sims now come with unlimited txt and calls, I think the cheapo Lebara package has 1000 of each and 3gb but for a few quid more it's unltd and 12gb

Back