LED bulbs to replace standard PT Cruiser 03 (don't laugh you rotten sods)

wooshman

VIP Member
Hiya

As per the title above.

I have replaced my high brake light bulbs with LEDs without issue and at the same time as buying those I bought 4 brake and indicator replacements - firstly, the plastic base was the wrong fit so I put the original base on from the old bulb and it lit up, expesive magic smoke from the LED, went out. So put the old bulbs back in.

So, please can anyone recommend the right LED bulbs for a straight swap for my rear brake and indicators please?

I am not the best when it comes to cars and I am also tight so don't like the idea of £20 for a pair of bulbs.

Thanks in advance.

Ha ha ha ha, get some new bulbs you tight a**e, how many times do you have to change then. lol lol

lmao

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 AM ----------

PT Cruiser what engine size to that Chrysler

Last edited:
Are they the bayonet type ones? I tried doing mine a few years back and they would blink/strobe when not working and throw up error codes too. You might have to change the whole cluster to power them with em only being low wattage bulbs

Look like 501s. If you didn't live a million miles away I'd hook a brother up! And I don't think teamviewer is an option

Back