Less is More

wowdoo

Are there people who would have bragging rights if there mates had only 2000 channels and they had 2001. I'm sorry but I recently subscribed for a month to an iptv provider that has 1000's of channels none of which are reliable enough to watch, they also supply at least 1000 films, guess what none of them play. Please Please. I'm looking for reliability IPTV provider of BT sports and Sky Sports. As a rugby fan( pensioner ) it Pi**es me off that I can't support my own country( England ) unless I pay for Sky. Sad I know but if I want to eat I have to try and surcumbvent Sky and BT. I would be willing to pay for just 10 strong sports channels what am I going to do with the other 1,000 or more channels :(

Completely agree why have loads of unusfull channels if not going yo watch them and vod that doesn't work is pointless that's why I use jedi on enigma 2 boxes so don't have to have the channels I won't watch but the vod I get is decent if you got it off here and not working at all speak to one of the mods they will look into it for you as the provider should sort it out or get you a different server to go on

Agree, I have loads of channels I have never used most of them. I think most people are the same and probably just have a handful of channels they watch. I like bazcfc1 use an enigma 2 box as I much prefer the layout and operating system to android. You also have e2istreams that is good for movies and tv shows. Request what you are looking for in the below link and take a few tests before you decide Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August 2019

i recently tried a test from an American provider
149 bouquets, 5000 channels, using xtream editor i removed over 100 bouquets, Africa, Algeria, Germany, Greece, Turkey and about 90 other countries and lots of other useless bouquets
loaded it
F1 channel was freezing, all the USA channels were perfect but I'm not really interested in North Carolina womens baseball B team

I have 750 iptv channels and watch about 8 of them, use VM for everything else

What you mean I don't need the 5000 channels from countries I have never heard off
With vod from the same seller blocking up the server

Lol

People think they need everything
You want sport. Get someone who does sport
Want vod. Get a plex or a emby service separate

If u don't have xtream editor just ask your provider the countries u need and he will remove the ones u don't need

i recently tried a test from an American provider
149 bouquets, 5000 channels, using xtream editor i removed over 100 bouquets, Africa, Algeria, Germany, Greece, Turkey and about 90 other countries and lots of other useless bouquets
loaded it
F1 channel was freezing, all the USA channels were perfect but I'm not really interested in North Carolina womens baseball B team

I have 750 iptv channels and watch about 8 of them, use VM for everything else
Oh, I might be interested in your provider, does he have the south Carolina women's baseball team too,?

Back