Lexi new Foundland passed away 01.30am

So sad and so sorry to hear about Lexi , our pets are a big part of our family and it is so heart breaking when we lose any of them, she looked a lovely dog , looking at the pictures, all the very best to you and your family at this very sad time, cherish the wonderful memories and know now that she is at peace and not suffering in any way.

Hi Del

I should be working.away so getting on with it. My boss said to the contrary
Kids and Mrs are distraught. Lexi was the loveliest of dog's I ever owned .not the brightest but caring and comforting ..where chaz was so clever
But when he lost his vision. Lexi would nudge him so he didn't fall off the curb.
I treated Lexi like I treat people. With respect. For a bloke That's travelled to hideous places.. Lexi passing has broken me.

Thanks again for enquiring .

Last edited:
Hi Del

I am working.away so just getting on with it.
Kids and Mrs are distraught. Lexi was the loveliest of dog's I ever owned .not the brightest but caring and comforting ..where chaz was so clever
But when he lost his vision. Lexi would nudge him so he didn't fall off the curb.
I treated Lexi like I treat people. With respect. For a bloke That's travelled to hideous places.. Lexi passing has broken me.

Thanks again for enquiring .
I know how helpless the feeling is stuss,a dog the size of Lexi would leave a massive hole,not only in your lives,but also on the settee
Hope the Mrs and kids are looking after each other while you're away mate
Anything you ever need to vent on I'm always here for you

Stay Strong

I know how helpless the feeling is stuss,a dog the size of Lexi would leave a massive hole,not only in your lives,but also on the settee
Hope the Mrs and kids are looking after each other while you're away mate
Anything you ever need to vent on I'm always here for you

Stay Strong

Hello mate.

We got her back yesterday. Not a bigger casket as I thought.

Lex had her own sofa in the conservatory. It's dog hair I will miss She killed two Dyson' s. With burnt motors.

I sorted Caron and Lucey. Out with a spa day today. And found a cleaning company that understands your requirements.
( looked like a couple of dehumidifiers)
Smells.dog hair declutrered all removed. I went out flew my drone for the day.
Lexi is now with Chaz. And stussy in my New garage . Only until caron finds a new unit . I got a week off my boss understood. I feel devastated for my neighbour as lexi was originally there's
I have offered to buy them a new edition to their family. The family declined. Unfortunately that's my end for Dogs.. goldfish don't break a man..
Thanks for the offer of a chat.

Be safe and thank you.

Back