lg confirms 8k oled and lcd tv 2019

go to the section where you want to start it
zgemma
cable
sat
etc, find the sub forum you are inteested in, click the 'start new thread' at the top

you did this once already before

go to the section where you want to start it
zgemma
cable
sat
etc, find the sub forum you are inteested in, click the 'start new thread' at the top

you did this once already before
ok thanks yes I know but that was once since then its always been replies

ok thanks yes I know but that was once since then its always been replies
sorry its beaten me I cant find where it is, I've done forums before but its usually much easier than here I will just forget it and not bother

yes its 4 X the quality, but the human eye can only usually see about 6K so not worth going any higher than 8K

Rinse: Get rid of your old SD TV and buy the new HD Ready offerings .. Yay for HD Ready ......

Repeat: Oh no your new HD Ready sets are no good any more they're only 720p - standby for the mighty Full HD 1080p ......

Rinse: Hey them FHD 1080p sets are pants, get the real 4K for true 2160p resolution clarity ......

Repeat: Got the 4K UHD TV huh? 2160p ?? well no good pal you need the proper 4k ultra HD with HDR mate it's all about that dynamic range. ......

Rinse: Here we go step right up - step right up prepare yourself for the TRUE ULTRA HD 8K in real untouched 4320p BUY BUY BUY.

All a damn con plain and simple. Dont believe in these gimmicks. Capitalist world wants more and more money from people who are brainwashed enough to give their money.

All these tech/gadgets for most part are complete rip off. Slight upgrades are done every year and make it seem like its such a big deal that you have to have it.

Last edited:
These TV's are better and the tech is real - its just we only get fed the true scale of tech slowly to maximise retail profits.

The other problem is broadcasting is constantly playing catchup and for the most part old tech is still OK because for most the quality of what is being watched tends to be inferior to the quality these modern sets are capable of showing.

Modern technology is a gimmick to rob your money way i see it. Don't believe any of it is a necessity.

1080p TV despite some issues still is good.

Don't understand how A lot of people get worked up of the latest tech/gadgets.

Back