Libertview f5s box internet connection ?

loolaa11

Hi please can anyone help just got this box and all non free view channels are scrambled. Done what's seller suggested switched off switched on etc. Ethernet cable plugged in and have only one green flashing light at the back. DHCP switched on although seller never mentioned this when I spoke which I'm confused by- should I have switched it on at all? Also youtube not working or the other one. And cccam thing is N line .... Offline with green tick next to it. Any help and guidance would be appreciated as I haven't got a clue thanks

Yes the DHCP needs to be on and apply the setting. there should be a green light lit at the ethernet cable and a flashing orange light to the left of it. you may have to reboot first if not flashing you have no connection to the internet with your box. if the orange light is flashing on your box, try the you tube app. press highlight films and press the ok centre button a list should fill the centre panel window. if it doen,t then switch your ethernet cable at your router to a different port and see if that works.

Back