Cable Lime green screen

”The advice is to disable the Freesat EPG reader”
can you explain how to do that please?

"Enable Freesat EPG" You have that set to yes in your picture. change it to no.

Can you also attach screenshots of the settings you have set for OpenTV EPG downloader.

“Can you also attach screenshots of the settings you have set for OpenTV EPG downloader.”

Attachments

• F7D186E9-E4F7-482E-86E4-320039EDA3C7.png
    F7D186E9-E4F7-482E-86E4-320039EDA3C7.png
    769.6 KB · Views: 11
@Abu
My remote sometimes works well, and at other times not at all.
is there a way of looking for the signal coming out of the remote?
whereabouts on the zgemma is the sensor which looks for signals?

Have you tried changing the batteries? location of IR sensor is based on model, you should be able to see it behind the window if you look very closely. Opening it up will void warranty. You can check on your phone camera if it is sending a remote.

I found this video very good on reading remote codes using an Arduino
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3ltjnbV0c

I have found at times H7S remote iffy at times and might need pushing button a few times and always like that. , you might not be alone in that and 16 feet away.

I've found in the past that the IR receiver in the front panel may be misaligned and can just be bent to face forward.

Box froze again last night. Remote stopped working box at 6pm. Webif stopped working after 9pm
leaving box frozen. stop started box this morning and box and remote working perfectly. Logs
attached.

Attachments

• Enigma2_debug_2022-12-07_04-27-27.zip
    135.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Enigma2_debug_2022-12-07_15-33-42.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Enigma2_debug_2022-12-07_15-38-34.zip
    107.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Enigma2_debug_2022-12-08_16-08-27.zip
    114.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Enigma2_debug_2022-12-08_09-58-07.zip
    151.6 KB · Views: 1
It's just frozen again. The file list screen is drawn *over* the full sized bbc news.

Attachments

• 20221209_134200.mp4
    13.2 MB
One of the Vix developers posts here, you might want to send him a message. Otherwise post on their forum. I use local time on my logs, easier to see when things happen. Pity it isn't a default.

Alternatively , try openATV to rule out any hardware issues. Your box has hardware multi-boot so you can flick between images quite easily.

One of the Vix developers posts here, you might want to send him a message. Otherwise post on their forum. I use local time on my logs, easier to see when things happen. Pity it isn't a default.

Alternatively , try openATV to rule out any hardware issues. Your box has hardware multi-boot so you can flick between images quite easily.
Does the command line
wget --no-check-certificate -O installatv.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqbo698rxconave/installatv.sh?dl=1 && bash installatv.sh

still work

You can download and flash ATV using Image Manager in Vix.

Using remote to flash on multiboot receivers will give you option of which slot/partition to use.

Last edited:

Using remote to flash on multiboot receivers will give you option of which slot/partition to use.

Thanks for that. Flashed ATV6.4 from VIX plus Grogbuild, and box didn’t freeze yesterday.
However didn’t like skin choices (can you import any others?)
So then flashed atv7 on its own, and set up tuners. Got various bouquets. Three problems:
EPG won’t display when press button.
FreeSat bouquet has channels in A to Z order in bouquet. How do I get them in channel number order?
How do I delete unwanted bouquet?
GOP

Back