Line Issues. Only getting FTA Channels

Hi All,

I purchased my 2s back in July 2016 from someone a family friend knew. It was pre configured so I didn't have to carry out any of the set up of it. Earlier today the electric tripped which caused the zgemma to be in a constant boot status. I had a quick look and thought it would be easy enough to download sucmnsee's new image flash the box, boot, carry out the install and input the line details.

How wrong I was, I cannot get anything other than free view channels. I am entering in my line details via FileZilla as advised, I know prior to the new image it was running cccam 2.2.0 and now it's running 2.3.0, I followed another tutorial in which I uploaded an enigma ccam 2.2.0 file ftp'd into tmp and then installed from the zgemma box on ipkg-install however I cannot see cccam2.2.0 in soft cam manager because when I'm trying to install from iPkg-install it says it's refusing to load file, which means I can only see 2.3.0, I have also tried to download 2.2.0 from tspanel but no luck either. I'm not even sure if this would effect it but it's the only thing different I can see, the reason I know it was running on 2.2.0 is simply because I had already looked at existing line details from the zgemma to familiarise myself as I was planning to source my own line details later this year when the one I'm currently using expires in July.

I have also also tried a test c line however that also proved fruitless.

Was as looking to get this sorted myself as the guy who supplied it to me wants to charge £20 to get it set back up, which to avoid this trouble I'm having I might just bite the bullet, however I'm hoping one of you nice folk would be able to help, hopefully it's something that can be resolved fairly easily but because of my lack of experience I'm missing something glaringly obvious.

cheers in advance

I will also add that the line details I have did work before, I didn't buy these line details so I can't refer back to an email etc I picked the details up off the Zgemma box itself when I have been looking around the box to familarise myself, I took a picture of the TV screen displaying the line details So i know they're 100% correct. Fortunately i'd read another thread were someone 2s had stuck in boot and he was told obtaining the line details without having a backup of the box etc would be impossible, which is something I didn't have because it was a preconfigured box when I bought it.

I would also be open to just purchasing a new c line now to use with this zgemma and sucmnsee's new Vix which has the cccam 3.2.0 if anyone could recommend a good provider? I have seen in other threads people referring other posters to Google for this however any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Im my opinion, the simplest thing Id do is download and install wooshbuild v4 or v5, import your line via the simple usb installer plugin that the build comes with, and you should be up and running in 15 minutes - 20 if you include making a cup of tea...........

Just noticed its a 2S and not an H2s - should be up and running in 25 mins tops, or half an hour with the cuppa.

Back