Line Problem

I've had a look in the folders that came with the wooshbuild download and in the h3 folder are 4 files: force, image-version, kernal.bin and roots.bin, there isn't a "misc" file in there.

Jammin....if you want to pm me the details you have and your email address, i will test the line and if working will send it back in the correct format with instructions to install for wooshbuild.

All up and running smoothly, thanks benijofar and all the previous posters, may you all be blessed with the cool side of the pillow :)

Hi every body im trying to work my way around this how do i get to the request section im looking to buy some lines for southern ireland thanks

Hi any chance you could help me please. my line expired and i got a new one but its not a file and i cannot figure out how to add line to wooshbuild!

PM me the details and your email address I can put it in the correct file for you.

I'll sen you instillation instructions also

Copy and paste into folder named newcamd.list,add folder to memory stick,green button click on usb cam importer and wooshbuild automatically adds it to box.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I finally got sorted. I thought it was a problem with my laptop and or usb and possibly even usb port on box so i tried different laptop usb etc but the box still kept saying there was nothing to read on usb. In the end i reflashed box and put the line on with base build and straight away it all worked first time. I cant explain what was wrong but a big thanks to benijofar who went above and beyond to help me out. Much appreciated!!!!

Back