Line Problem

Jammin

Hi all, apologies if this makes me sound completely thick but this is all new to me and have read up as much on the forum as I can.
I've got my zgemma h2s set up with wooshbuild and have bought a line from an auction site, the seller has sent me instructions for the line to be added to an openbox but not a zgemma.

All I have is:
Host:********
Port:*******
User:********
Password:*******

I have no idea whether it's a c-line or an n-line and what to do to get the paid channels working, any help would be greatly appreciated

lol very true mate

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 PM ----------

should look that this mate

c: host port user pass

line then goes into cccam.cfg

make sure cccam is running

Seeming you got wooshbuild get I touch with your seller and tell him you want it in usb form or you will put a claim in to ebay be easier for you to do it with the usb plugin

I've messaged him 4 times today about it with no reply so doubt he'll be in touch, thanks lancable do I paste that into the cccam folder that is on the USB from the basebuild download?

post the instructions he gave you for the openbox, we should be able to tell if it is a c or n line based on whether it is for mgcam, or what.

Without line details please

yes mate
save as cccam.cfg

make sure its only cccam.cfg and not cccam.cfg.txt
other wise wont work

Cut your losses now and buy a decent line from the request section. What you have will be a crappy cache server that will glitch like mad and last all of a few weeks if your lucky.

It cost £20 for 12 months but the more I read on this forum the more I think it'd be better to pay a bit more for a line that's actually going to work, the fact the seller hasn't got back to me speaks volumes, to the line request section I go!!

Thanks for the help everyone

jammin, are you still trying to get this to work? i have had the same problem but im 99% sure its user error(both you and me). i have sucessfully done this once before but im struggling this time, i belive together we can sort this out. have you figured out how to create a line? there are line creators available on this forum or if you download the latest version of wooshbuild the folder has a subfolder called misc and it has a line creator in it. its worth downloading just for this if your struggling to create a line.

Last edited:
I had exact same problems with my c lines, couldn't get them to stick at all. Just brought an nline from fleabay and worked straightaway. Now I know I'll buy an nline from someone reputable. This £8 job that's meant to last a year will fade soon even if it is working like a dream for now with less freezes than my company clines which I paid £13 a month for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back