line problems and setup of vu+ solo2

Fordo

i am having problems in setting up my solo2 i cant get any sky channels working at all. used the guide to set up the box and installed the line using filezilla but still not joy all the sky channels are just blank. reinstalled vix and lines but still nothing have also put cws= before the nline but still nothing. any suggestions??

any help would be greatful

you then setup you cam mg1.38 via blue button so that it shows active with green tick and it autostarts

Just carrying out a factory reset just incase and go from there. Yes cam is same as your photo just waiting on the channel scan to complete

Hi I am in the same position and struggling. I have followed the guide above. I have c line and can not get the box to recognise cccam. I think the problem is with how I have tried to upload the lines via FileZilla. I don't thing the files are in the right format. Please help.

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ----------

When I try to activate the CCcam in the soft cam mananger I get the message 'No config files found, please set up CCcam first in /etc/CCcam.cfg' which look like it is there in Filezilla. Hav tried resetting box and still cant get sky channels.

clines are totally different,first of all you have to download your softcam cccam 2.30 from plugins,there might be a cccam cfg in downloads to download and extract then via filezilla send to the ETC folder.

Hi I am in the same position and struggling. I have followed the guide above. I have c line and can not get the box to recognise cccam. I think the problem is with how I have tried to upload the lines via FileZilla. I don't thing the files are in the right format. Please help.

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 AM ----------

When I try to activate the CCcam in the soft cam mananger I get the message 'No config files found, please set up CCcam first in /etc/CCcam.cfg' which look like it is there in Filezilla. Hav tried resetting box and still cant get sky channels.

Open a new file in notepad, paste in your line, click save as CCcam.cfg file, then from the drop down box, make sure you save it as "all files" and drag your line into the etc file in filezilla

Done it realised that C lines don't need the CWS = in there and all up and running. Big thank you to mariegriff and cactikid for helping me out.

New to VU boxes so please bare with me.
Purchased a solo 2 box with black hole image.
Channels were pre installed all free to air work.
I have a N line and cannot get the premium ones to work.
I have changed the line to CWS = at the start.
The file is in USR/keys.
I am using the dreambox control centre.

I can see posts about VIX image but nothing about blackhole. The only one I found was an incomplete thread

Anyone advise where I'm going wrong?

Last edited:
Established what i was doing wrong. Have to go to Etc than configcccam.
open as edit
paste file than save
press blue button on remote
activate cccam
if line is compitable with cccam should open channels

Back