Line quality expectations ?

Bigrussuk

Hi all

Just a bit of feedback pls

Ive only recently got the box...my sky signal was always perfect except in the most extreme of weather conditions....i love the zgemma...it works fine...except for when im watching footy...it glitches and freezes prob every 10 mins...its doing it as i type as i watch Dortmund v Bayern on BT Sport EurHD....normal channels seem mostly fine...i thought..footy Peak viewing times...search it...a few said it's prob your server..over subscribed...but its still doing it now at 12:15am?

My question is, Do most people get perfect glitchfree viewing most of the time with the footy? or is this just normal with these boxes/lines?...just so I know where I should set my expectations

Regards
Russ

Yeah your spot on, If the channels are fine, then suddenly start glitching when a big game is on or event, then an over subscribed server will give in and start glitching, very frustrating!
When I was in that situation, i just watched the SD channel e.g. bt sports 1 HD was glitching, I watched the bt sports 1 SD as it wouldnt be as viewed as the HD channel, if you know what i mean?

Depends how much you payed for the Line really.

I pay £35 a year for a sat line & I rarely get any glitches (even with big events)

Yeah your spot on, If the channels are fine, then suddenly start glitching when a big game is on or event, then an over subscribed server will give in and start glitching, very frustrating!
When I was in that situation, i just watched the SD channel e.g. bt sports 1 HD was glitching, I watched the bt sports 1 SD as it wouldnt be as viewed as the HD channel, if you know what i mean?

Depends how much you payed for the Line really.

I pay £35 a year for a sat line & I rarely get any glitches (even with big events)

Thanks for the reply Burlesy

Not about the money really, I just wanted to know that it was possible to get it transmitting flawlessly, I bought mine for £140 for box set up installed and working with a 12 month sub...which was worth taking the punt to me...i was paying £100 a month to Sky and BT, ive had it over 2 months so it's paid for, I'm in credit...if i need a better line so be it...Ive quite enjoyed messing with it lol...tried several different set ups on it already...ive just put suckmnsee's build on today..'mediaportal' is a revelation :p

Ive still got to learn about IPTV...yeah...ive down loaded films off it...but...dont quite get it?? can you add and delete Apps on and off it?....maybe one for another thread...

No worries, I use sucmnsee image too!
yeah i know when your paying silly money from b..t and sly anything seems good haha
with the IPTV Player It is basically a plugin containing a lot of addons which contains Movies & TV Series.
You can't add anything to it or remove anything from it, it will notify you when there is updates etc. so its not really streaming live TV but there are different plugins for that as I'm sure you will find out later on in your Tech king journey :P

I'm enjoying learning... Boys and there toys eh lol... I've got a good recommend for a new line so I'll give that a go[emoji106]...

Nice posting guys,a please to read for 2 people looking to get the best out of your boxes,love the bit where you love ts portal,found the sex sites on there i suspect:binoculars:

Hahah learning so much about them & have nearly got them to the full potential,

hahah big russ will be busy tonight ;) loool

It's good to help new people along the way to & sharing knowledge & advice about them :)

Hahah learning so much about them & have nearly got them to the full potential,

hahah big russ will be busy tonight ;) loool

It's good to help new people along the way to & sharing knowledge & advice about them :)
If you need to know a few more tricks i will be glad to help

Back