linkskys dd-wrt router

maza1965

VIP Member
hi all iv setup 5 of these routers at my home all work fine. iv taken 1 to my mates and pluged it into is bt router then pluged is box into the linkskys router but keep getting internet loss of connection and the same at my brothers who is on vm can any 1 help me solve this problem

make sure the upnp on the linkskys router and the main routers are enabled and check on the main router an ip address has been given to the linkskys router.

hi again still having some problems with this linksys E900 router im on vm internet and my mate is on the same iv set this router up at my and put my mag box on to the E900 router with DD-wrt firmware on at mine it all works fine but when i take the router down to his the vm router as signed a ip to the E900 router but the mag bo will connect then discnnect this is doing my head in as iv googled loads and wha ever has been said iv done to no evail need help thanks

hi again still having some problems with this linksys E900 router im on vm internet and my mate is on the same iv set this router up at my and put my mag box on to the E900 router with DD-wrt firmware on at mine it all works fine but when i take the router down to his the vm router as signed a ip to the E900 router but the mag bo will connect then discnnect this is doing my head in as iv googled loads and wha ever has been said iv done to no evail need help thanks

I realise this post is old, you may have already had this sorted or even had it this way but as I can't see it mentioned above, I believe in order to put a router in line with vm you need to out the VM hub into modem mode.

Back