Linux mint for windows

i got it sorted now i had to format my pc and install windows 7 again then put linux on auto boot the disk then it started to install so i just got to figure out how to use it now im as i have only just installed it impressed so far what i have seen soi far thankyou everyone for your help.

On a side note, now that you have done the above, have you given XBMC a go again?

On a side note, now that you have done the above, have you given XBMC a go again?
well i have downloaded it but i have a problem now with the screen resolution it saysmodeXBMC cannot unless the screen color depth is 24 bit .does anyone know how to solve this problem please help thankyou.

well i thought i had done the trick but now i i got problem regarding graphics when i start up linux i get this brown fuzzy brown screen in , if i go onto the internet and and most of the pictures are like cartoons due to the graphics and linux log in looks like like grey and green also there is other things that look green i have tried downloading graphic cards for windows 7 before i put linux on but they dont seem to work please help thankyou.

Does the graphics look and function normally when you are using Windows 7?

Back