Lipsync on 4k Firestick

Hi
I have noticed that the lipsync is completly out when watching live tv on my 4k Firestick and it happens with my providers own player, the tivimate player and the VLC player but cannot find any way to change the lip sync. It is behind the video playback all the time
Anybody know what I can do to rectify this issue please

Hi
I have noticed that the lipsync is completly out when watching live tv on my 4k Firestick and it happens with my providers own player, the tivimate player and the VLC player but cannot find any way to change the lip sync. It is behind the video playback all the time
Anybody know what I can do to rectify this issue please
If it's the same using all devices and players it's not going to be a setting you can adjust.
Try a different provider

Thanks I have tried three different suppliers and all have the lip syn issue I remember some years ago having the same issues with the Firestick but cannot find what I did to solve it
My mag box works fine and no lip sync issues

There is always the cheap Z10 pro, you made a thread about, and its in sync..

Thanks I have tried three different suppliers and all have the lip syn issue I remember some years ago having the same issues with the Firestick but cannot find what I did to solve it
My mag box works fine and no lip sync issues

Try MX player instead.

Or in VLC it's a setting in to tweak and you can apply it to all streams

VLC for Android, App: Syncing Sound by Adjusting Audio Delay

Out of interest, are you using a soundbar? I get audio sync issues on the fire stick only when using Bluetooth earphones.

No optical on formuler bazz. Hdmi passthrough may have to be set. It's a supplier issue with lip sync

I know but then you ate supposed to run HDMI Pass through is my understanding. Specially if running something like plex.

This is why you need a decent HDMI cable then you will get excellent sound.

Last edited:
Iv'e tried adjusting audio sync before on various apps even e2iplayer when I used that on if it is a movie but not live tv by the time you get it sorted you have missed the program :ROFLMAO:

Back