List of confirmed working channels on 28.2e AS of 19/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a list of confirmed working channels on 28.2e 19/7/17. I did this as I have been unable to find a list anywhere else.

Alibi

Alibi ireland

Alibi +1

AMC from BT

Animal Planet

Animal Planet +1

At the races

B4U Movies

Boomerang

Boomerang +1

Boxnation

BT Sports 1

BT Sports 2

BT Sports 3

BT Sports extra 1 - 6

BT Sport/ ESPN

Cartoon Network

Channel 4 (ENCRYPTED)

Channel 4 +1 (ENCRYPTED)

CN +1

Comedy Central Ireland

Comedy Central +1

Comedy Central Extra Ireland

Comedy Central Extra +1

Dave

Dave ja vu

Discovery History

Discovery History +1

Discovery Science

Discovery Science +1

Discovery Turbo

Discovery

Discovery Shed

Discovery +1

DMAX

DMAX +1

E!

E! Ireland

E! +1

E4 (ENCRYPTED)

E4 +1 (ENCRYPTED)

EDEN

EDEN +1

EIR Sport 1

EIR Sport 2

EIR Sport 2 HD

Film 4 (ENCRYPTED)

GOLD

GOLD Ireland

GOLD +1

Good Food

Good Food +1

Home

Home +1

Home and Health

Home and Health +1

ID

ID Ireland

ID +1

Insight HD

ITV Encore

ITV Encore +1

ITV 2 HD

ITV 3 HD

ITV 4 HD

London Live

Made in BHAM

Made in Bristol

Made in Cardiff

Made in Liverpool

Made in Leeds

Made in TN&WR

More 4 (ENCRYPTED)

Motorsport TV

Movies 24

Movies 24 +

MTV

MTV +1

MTV Ireland

MTV BASE

MTV CLASSIC

MTV DANCE

MTV HITS

MTV MUSIC

MTV MUSIC IRELAND

MTV MUSIC +1

MTV ROCKS

MUTV HD

Nick JR Too

Nick JR Too Ireland

Nick JR Ireland

Nickelodeon Ireland

Nicktoons Ireland

Notts TV

Premier Sports HD

Premier Sports

Quest Red +1 (ENCRYPTED)

Quest +1 (ENCRYPTED)

Racing UK

RACING UK HD

Really

Really Ireland

Sony Channel

Sony Channel +1

Sony Max

Sony Mix

Sony Movies

Sony Movies +1

SONY SAB

SONY TV

STAR GOLD

STAR LIFE OK

STAR PLUS

STAR UTSAV

STV 2 Edinburgh (ENCRYPTED)

STV 2 (ENCRYPTED)

Syfy

Syfy +1

TCM +1

TLC

TLC Ireland

TLC +1

TLC +2

Universal

Universal Ireland

Universal +1

VH1

W

W Ireland

W +1

XRATED 40+

Yesterday

Yesterday +1

Zee Tv

Half of this lot don't work for me. My supplier for cs is still up n running. There's about 8 of us running openbox v8 in my village. All with plenty of months on our subs from same supplier. 7 have openbox, I have zgemma. Two have hardly any of the above channels the others have them all. All use sly broadband except one who has yap/yap. Any ideas anyone to why somes work and others don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half of this lot don't work for me. My supplier for cs is still up n running. There's about 8 of us running openbox v8 in my village. All with plenty of months on our subs from same supplier. 7 have openbox, I have zgemma. Two have hardly any of the above channels the others have them all. All use sly broadband except one who has yap/yap. Any ideas anyone to why somes work and others don't?

You could try changing the dns settings to googles. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (I believe)

instead of using any channel lists to a full scan of 28.2. sometimes the Irish version of the channel works when the UK version does not and vice versa

Thanks. I'll try it when home. Seems strange my itv 2/3/4 hd are not working tho.

Most of those arent working for me either.

Bt sports are all working and a few others but the majority are black. Although for some reason. Last night universal kept coming on randomly whilst flicking through as well as a couple of kids ones in the past. I wonder what keeps making these channels keep randomly coming back then going again.I was hoping it was a sign of them trying to fix it but I know thats wishful thinking.

For a lot of these channels, you'll have to select an alternate version (via zgemma - down arrow and red button) - this will give you the option for the IRISH version of the channel or if you're using another closed source receiver like a V8S, you'll need to manually scan the satellite frequencies.

I would perform a scan, go on sat list, sky uk 28.2 then select it, once selected view the the entire list and find the alternatives, go on settings, favourites and apply from the sky uk 28.2 the alternatives as mentioned for the ones you do not have.

Thanks. I'll try it when home. Seems strange my itv 2/3/4 hd are not working tho.

You need a SUB to clear the ITV HD Channels. If that's running, alot run and work fine, just not the main Sports and Movies & entertainment bunch.
You can still watch via non HD ITV

Is there a way I could swap the ones that don't work to ones that do work on my zgemma box?

I went on comedy central which wasn't working, pressed the down button, pressed red and found a comedy central that did work. How could I keep that in place?

considering how ridiculously cheap it's become since movies and sports have gone, it would be daft not to have it if no cable is available, just as a back up to iptv

Absolutely. Friends were round the other night and wanted to watch the darts on sly. I Lamented that's I'd renewed the CS subscription for 12 months/£40 in March then the black out happened so I'd taken out another £35 IPTV sub for 12 months for sports. They were like "Mate, £75 a for a year? That's less than our monthly subs to sly!". IPTV is a pain, but my sub works okay 85% of the time...

Can anyone confirm these are still working on a sat sub? (b--t/e1r etc?)

The channels are not clearing anymore on either of my subs

Yep still working [emoji1303]

Thanks, I was happy enough with what was left, I'll have to talk to my supplier.

I checked with my sub and he said all other channel were blocked earlier this week, this is using a C-line not IPTV or cable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back