Live tv options for tablet

1vincent

Hello.

I have been using Live NetTV on an android tablet(4.4) but i went to use it last night and it is not and displaying "could not fetch data".

I am lending the tablet to a relative that is going into hospital for a few days and doesn't want to pay the tv prices in there.

Is there any free options that i can install on this old tablet for them please?

None of those options will work on my tablet as it's only 4.4 but thank you for your reply.
Ah my bad, I’m not familiar with android versions etc. It might be worth seeing if you could get an iptv sub that will support your device. It won’t be free, but would still be cheaper than the hospital rates.

Alternatively, check out the cheap fire tablets.

Ah my bad, I’m not familiar with android versions etc. It might be worth seeing if you could get an iptv sub that will support your device. It won’t be free, but would still be cheaper than the hospital rates.

Alternatively, check out the cheap fire tablets.
Thats ok.

I do have a iptv sub but i use it for Enigma2 box and a firestick.
I will contact my supplier and see if there is an app/apk for Android 4.4.2

I will have to see if there is also nord/ipvanish app/apk for this android version.

Not sure if mobdro is still available but was working fine on older devices
I have tried a version that i had on the tablet but it would not load any channels at all.

one point not all hospitals have free wifi , when i was in hospital i tethered laptop to my phone to get connection
They are taking their mobile with them and have unlimited data but they are not sure if they can set up tethering by themselves.
The hospital has free wifi in the ward they are going on but they have been told that they may not be on that ward due to Covid and staffing issues.

Might be easier to put a 1 month iptv sub on it that opens when the tablet starts up. Shouldn't cost too much.

It's a fecking disgrace that people can't watch terrestrial TV for free in hospital.

Hello.

I have been using Live NetTV on an android tablet(4.4) but i went to use it last night and it is not and displaying "could not fetch data".

I am lending the tablet to a relative that is going into hospital for a few days and doesn't want to pay the tv prices in there.

Is there any free options that i can install on this old tablet for them please?
Hi if you have APK time there is a great app called Football_Plus+2 which has all Sky TV and football channels.
Download,install and enjoy.

Back