Living in the South East with Motorized System what sats should i be able to get ??

carmine

Afternoon All, Hope you are all okay and keeping safe ?
As title says I am Living in the South East and have a Motorized System with a 95cm Triax Dish.
I am interested in all channels but especially FTA channels,
I get the regular strongest ones ie 13 East Hotbird especially for my family who are Italian. I also get 28.2 East for my Freesat or Freeview Channels, I also get 19.2 East some nice FTA UHD Channels on there also 16 east 39 east and 42 West also have 5 West.
What I would like to know where i am in the world and the size of dish what other satellite positions do you recommend ?
Many Thanks in advance
Carmine

carmine

ok thanks but what satellite postions should i be able to get obviously besides 7 west as i think you need a very large dish and dont want that lol

carmine

Have you never heard of cccam or oscam which your box will have or can have on it.
yes ofcorse I have but what i wanted to know where i live and size of dish what satellite positions should i be able to get
Thanks in advance

moshibeth

TK Veteran
ok thanks but what satellite postions should i be able to get obviously besides 7 west as i think you need a very large dish and dont want that lol
Can look on kingofsat to see what satellites you can pick up in your area. Google is your friend there

carmine

I should be able to get everything between 42 east and 30 west except for 7 west and 26 east im guessing ?

kegnkiwi

TK Veteran
Google williamI strongest transponder list. This will give you an idea of signal strength on a 1m dish from your region I think across all sats.